Froggy love (tsuchako)

Ochako was staring at Deku again. I sigh. I wish she would stop looking at him. She hasn't made a move and probably never will. I knew this was biased, given my crush on her, but still, she HAD been fauning over him for a while.

Once Deku had sat down and could see her staring, she stopped as to not get caught. I frowned with my eyes looking down at the table. "Tsuyu, what's the matter?" Deku asked me. I put my finger to my chin with my tongue sticking slightly out before saying, "oh its nothing, *kero*. I just don't really like the food they gave and didn't bring enough money to get more."

This technically wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the reason I was frowning. Uraraka looked over at me before looking down at her tray. The lunch ladies had given her one of the two foods that involved fish. I try to stay away from that, but since I didn't want that, I had to get the alternative. Most of the food on her tray was good, it was only the fish that bugged me.

Ochako then opened her mouth to speak, "I have an idea, you give me your main, and I can give you my sides!" I looked up at her. Her foods were the types of food she enjoyed most, so I instantly felt guilty. "Ochako, it's fine! I'm not even -" I look down to see all of Uraraka's food on my tray. "That was really nice of you, uraraka!" Iida said. "Oh, it was nothing, just helping a friend out!"

I blush slightly and begin to eat my food. I then look up to see Uraraka looking back at Deku. I sigh, realizing that I'll be silently fauning over her for at least a while. I smile, knowing I am willing to wait however long it takes.