The Wood Carvings Of a Pretty girl (Uratoga) angst

*Hey! Sorry that it's short, but I recently have gotten covid and am not feeling the greatest. Enjoy!*

Toga stared down at her knife after her battle with Uraraka. Some of her blood was still stained on her clothes, but she couldn't change them. She wouldn't, even after the league told her. After her lovely words, she thought she would never change again.

"Even when she knew she would be knocked uncautious, she still spent her time to tell me that." She continued to stare at the knife she was holding. She had begun to carve the words that she had heard into the table, over and over again. Pretty girl. Pretty girl. The prettiest girl she had ever seen. She smiled and teared up at the thought.

"What a maniac!" She said while gently giggling to herself. Compared to her, how was she the prettiest girl? Her with her brown hair and rosy cheeks and big, beautiful eyes. Her with her gorgeous body and succulent blood. She continued to carve the words she had heard... the words that had been said into the table.

Maybe. Just maybe, she thought. Her thoughts paused before tears fell into the millions of words indented into the table. "Maybe if she thinks so." She smiled before finishing her sentence.

"Maybe I am a pretty girl."

Word count:
202