Episode 2: The great Sensei Shikoku

--Intro--

"Episode two: The great Sensei Shikoku!"

"Ready!" the three say, each holding their weapons tightly.

The trio launched their attacks simultaneously. Denli hurled his mini pickaxe with tremendous force, demonstrating his remarkable strength. However, Shikoku effortlessly blocked it and deliberately dropped the pickaxe to the ground.

As Denli used his magic to reposition and lunge himself closer over to the pickaxe, Shikoku seized the opportunity. With a swift strike to the head using his shinai, he caught Denli off guard, causing him to stumble and fall.

Meanwhile, Aria was about to use her amber stone, but Shikoku's deceptive tactics came into play. He swiftly swept Aria's feet out from under her with his shinai, leaving her momentarily off balance.

Karimoto, wielding his scissors chain, was engaged in a rapid exchange of blows with Shikoku, who continuously blocked and parried the incoming attacks. Karimoto decided to use his magic ability, causing multiple scissors chains to emerge from the original one. They all descended towards Shikoku, who, with quick thinking, dodged them as they all plunge into the wooden floor where he once was standing.

In a surprising twist, Shikoku revealed his true magic ability-teleportation, teleporting himself not the shinai. He vanished from his original position and reappeared behind Karimoto. In a fluid motion, he pulled Karimoto's head backward with one hand while front-flip leaping over him.

Their gazes met in a split-second before Shikoku landed gracefully and grabbed the shinai, using it to push Karimoto, who lost his balance, causing him to fall.

The students watched in amazement, their faces a mixture of astonishment and admiration. Shikoku's display of skill and strategy had left them in awe, and the trio had experienced firsthand the gap in power between them and their mentor.

With this thrilling demonstration, Shikoku had made his point clear-the journey ahead would be filled with challenges and opportunities to grow, and their mentor was more than capable of guiding them on this path.

After the intense demonstration of their abilities, Shikoku smiled, putting his shinai back on his back. He was impressed by their strengths but also aware of their individual weaknesses. To himself, he noted that Denli acted impulsively, Aria tended to overthink, and Karimoto was somewhat self-focused in his approach.

With a sense of pride in their progress, Shikoku called out to them. "Uzumine, Mizushima, Kurogane," he began. "You all did well, but remember, there's always room for growth and improvement, also you must never trust in your opponents statements at most cases like mine with my teleport ability statement."

One of the students who had been sitting down quickly approached Aria to offer his help. His cheeks turned slightly pink as he assisted her to her feet.

Denli, at the same time, was helped up by the same student who had helped Aria. There was a sense of camaraderie as the three exchanged smiles.

However, when the same student approached Karimoto, his gaze and Karimoto's cold response made him step back. Karimoto, not one to easily accept help or show vulnerability, brushed off the offer with a curt "I'm fine."

Shikoku stepped in, offering his arm to Karimoto, who accepted the help with a slight smile. "Sensei," he remarked, "you're really impressively strong."

Shikoku returned the smile, acknowledging their determination and resilience. As they shared this moment, it was clear that their bond was growing stronger, and the trio was gradually adapting to the challenges and guidance offered by their mentor.