Episode 5: Show yourself, Kobaryoto, clock watch emperor

--Intro--

"Episode five: Show yourself, Kobaryoto, Clock Watch Emperor!"

Faces filled with a mix of determination and anticipation as they  listened closely and attentively.

"Alright, folks," Pistols began, "We need to infiltrate that big stronghold castle up the street, and we're gonna do it sneakily. We've got three teams."

Pistols gestured toward Shikoku and Aria. "Shikoku and Aria, you two are our best water experts. You're gonna take a swim, so to speak, by going underwater. There's a hidden cave that leads to Kobaryoto's underground submarine escape section. Your job is to take out the subordinates there and disable the submarine's engines."

Shikoku nodded, his serious demeanor contrasting with Aria's determined expression. They were a formidable pair, ready to take on their aquatic mission.

Next, Pistols turned his attention to Hiroto and Elli. Hiroto's excitement was palpable as he listened intently to the plan. Elli, on the other hand, maintained a mature composure, her hands crossed and one leg resting casually over the other.

Pistols continued, "Hiroto and Elli, you two are gonna go from the back. That's where most of Kobaryoto's crew hangs out. Your mission is to take them out, quietly or not it doesnt matter because the others will be gone thanks to Shikoku and Aria."

Hiroto blushed once more but nodded eagerly, ready to work alongside Elli.

Finally, Pistols assigned himself with Denli and Karimoto, who exchanged glares at the thought of working together.

Pistols ignored their reactions. "Denli and Karimoto, you guys are with me. We're gonna attack from the front. This will draw Kobaryoto out, and we'll face him head-on."

"You better not mess this up, pea-brain!" Karimoto glares.

"Shut up, you're the messy one, loser!" Denli yells, making a silly face.

"Now we gets some night time, all of us, before the big battle tomorrow." Pistols tells the group, and with that they all settle into their respective sleeping areas.

As night descended upon their temporary refuge, the group settled in for some much-needed rest. Shikoku, always vigilant, couldn't help but feel a shiver of foreboding crawl down his spine. He closed his eyes and covered his right eye, trying to ward off the haunting visions of Kobaryoto's face that had been plaguing him.

Before laying down, Shikoku checked on each member of the team to ensure they were safe and comfortable. Aria and Hiroto were sleeping soundly, their dreams untouched by the impending mission.

With everyone accounted for, Shikoku finally allowed himself to rest. The room remained in darkness as the lights were extinguished, and the quiet of the night settled in.

Karimoto, however, found sleep elusive. He leaned against the wall, his thoughts seemingly consumed by some hidden burden. Pistols, recognizing the telltale signs of inner turmoil, silently joined him, taking a seat beside him.

In the dimly lit room, the two young men shared a wordless understanding. Sometimes, past pain lingered like a stubborn shadow, refusing to be cast aside. They watched over their slumbering friend, Denli, who was sleeping in his usual carefree manner, oblivious to the world's troubles.

Elli, sitting on her designated spot, maintained her slightly reserved nature. Her expression, though somewhat expressionless, held a depth of experience beyond her years. She glanced to her left, where Aria lay sleeping peacefully. The bond between the two had grown quickly, and Elli found comfort in her new friend's presence.