Episode 3: A fight to prove

--Intro--

"Episode three: A fight to prove!"

After their enjoyable break by the water, the students returned to their classroom inside to change back to their unforms after meeting again outside. It was time for an outside practice lesson, where students learned how to use their magic items in various ways, particularly with water-related abilities.

Shikoku, always attentive to his students' needs, decided to assist Aria in developing her water magic skills. He approached her with a small, shimmering aquamarine stone that he had been fond of. With a warm smile, he handed it to her.

"Aria, I think this stone will be a valuable addition to your collection," Shikoku said. "It should help you in using water magic. Just remember to feel a connection with it."

Aria accepted the stone gratefully, her eyes shining with appreciation. She understood the significance of Shikoku's gift and his support in helping her achieve her dream. "Thank you..." she appreciated.

Meanwhile, Shikoku turned his attention to Denli, Karimoto, and Hiroto, who were eager to learn how to summon and use water with their magic items.

Shikoku guided them on the basics of summoning water from their items to use in attacks. He emphasized the importance of feeling a deep connection with the water source and how it would enhance their magic.

Hiroto, already having some prior knowledge thanks to Shikoku's earlier guidance, quickly grasped the concept and began summoning water with ease. His eyes sparkled with excitement as he demonstrated his newfound skill.

Denli and Karimoto, determined to improve, absorbed Shikoku's teachings attentively. They practiced summoning water from nearby sources and learned how to apply it to their respective weapons, enhancing their weapon magic.

As the practice lesson continued, the students felt a sense of progress and growth. Shikoku's guidance and support were invaluable in helping them unlock their potential and improve their magical abilities. The class buzzed with enthusiasm as they honed their skills, one step closer to realizing their dreams and goals.

The day continued with the students making remarkable progress in their practice session. Aria's skills, in particular, stood out, impressing Shikoku with her precision and control over her water powers even making calculations to hit direct targets and hitting them well. Hiroto, too, showed great improvement, while Denli and Karimoto, though taking more time to grasp the techniques, remained determined.

As the sun reached its zenith, signaling the end of their training session, most students and other sensei's began to leave. However, Karimoto and Denli were not ready to call it a day just yet. They decided to stay behind and continue practicing, even playfully using their newfound skills on each other trying to get the other wet.

Aria, Hiroto, and Shikoku, having already started walking away, noticed that the two friends were staying behind. Shikoku turned around and called out to them, "Are you two coming? It's time to go."

Denli, still determined to improve, replied, "I'll stay and practice until I've got a good grip on it."

Karimoto, with a mischievous grin, added, "Heh heh, I'll stay too."

The two friends wrapped an arm around each other's neck, ready to engage in more practice.

Aria, seeing her friends' commitment and enthusiasm, happily jogged back to join them. She decided that she wanted to stay and practice as well. The three of them shared a warm and playful hug.

"M-me too!" says Hiroto, who had stumbled over in his attempt to join them, got back up and ran toward the group. He eagerly joined the hug, and the five of them stood together, ready to continue their practice and bond as friends.