Harpy love.

Urogi was a fan of harpies, especially the female variant. His eyes would sparkle with a shine that signified how much he enjoyed spending time with one. Every time he had the chance, he would go out of his way to try and interact with one, or at least be in the vicinity of one. But he had no idea that one such as Y/N was secretly in love with him, and would try to give him gifts to show her feelings of affection.

One day, Y/N finally grew bold enough to confess to Urogi. She had a plan to invite him to her house, where she would tell him something he never expected to hear from his favorite female Harpy. She sat patiently at her dining table, waiting for him to come, a nervous look on her face, but a look of genuine desire in her eyes.

"Gosh, do I even need a reason to visit the lovely lady?" Urogi thought to himself as he took a stroll outside and noticed Y/N's house. His expression brightened at the mere thought of getting closer to one that he found so endearing. Without hesitation, he headed to her house. However, he hadn't a clue about the confession that awaited him... he was simply too focused on his desire to get closer to Y/N.

Y/N heard a knock at the front door, her heart pounded wildly, she had practiced what she was going to say over and over again before this. "Just confess to him. It'll be fine!" She thought to herself. The knocking continued, Y/N gulped. "Come in!" She called out.

Urogi smiled widely as he walked through the front door, his eyes immediately darting towards a nervous and blushing Y/N. Without delay, he walked up to her and pulled out a small bouquet of flowers.

— "Hello there dear!"

He says in an excited tone, his face brimming with joy, seemingly unaware that Y/N was nervous at all.

Y/N was very nervous, yet excited at the same time. Her face flushed a deep pink, she couldn't stop the blush from happening, it was a reaction her body had when it came to dealing with people she liked, especially Urogi. "Come on! Stop being nervous, say it already!" She mumbled to herself while fidgeting with her claws, as she grabbed the bouquet from Urogi and said "I have something for you."

He tilts his head to the side in curiosity and his eyes sparkled excitedly. Without a hint of worry about what was about to come, he seemed to be enjoying his time.

— "You do?~ That's so sweet of you!"

Despite being unaware of what was about to happen, he remained cheerful.

Y/N smiled and looked into Urogi's eyes as she asked him something "U-Urog, do you like me?" She hid her deep crimson face with the bouquet of flowers as she spoke. But a blush still remained, giving away her secret feelings to Urogi.

Urogi stared at her for a moment, his eyes brimming with wonder. It seemed he was finally starting to catch on, but he still didn't entirely realize what was going on. His ears perked up as he noticed her hiding her face.

— "W-What's that, you're asking me if I like you?"

He asks, confused but intrigued.

Y/N stayed behind the bouquet of flowers she was holding, but her eyes were still staring at Urogi. She nodded and said quietly, with her voice barely containing the nerves "Yes, that's what I asked..." She gulped and lowered her head as she was too shy to look at him while answering him.

Urogi couldn't help but smile widely. He was starting to realize the truth of the matter. A smile spread across his face as he was filled with joy.

— "Of course I like you!"

He smiled and placed a hand on the bouquet she was holding, making a motion for her to put it down. Y/N let go of the bouquet and stood in front of Urogi, her wings were fluttering in excitement, but she still had feelings of uncertainty. "R-Really?" She asked, her voice was shaky and quiet, but she still asked the question because she wanted to be certain.