Christmas tree

"Hmph. This is such a waste of our time. Why must we be here?"

Sekido spoke while looking a bit dissatisfied at the Christmas trees that were lined up. However, Urogi on the other hand was looking at one of the trees with wide, innocent eyes. Perhaps he saw it as a perfect Christmas tree.

"Hee Hee. Oh this is just the perfect christmas tree here!"

Urogi's words were full of excitement and enthusiasm. His small body was literally shaking with joy while his head tilts to the side while looking at the christmas tree.

"I can tell it is the perfect one because of how it is leaning and the way the decorations and lights are aligned on it. See, see big bro! Doesn't this christmas tree look perfect?!"

Sekido look, urogi was pointing at a small christmas tree.. sekido growled.

"That tree is too small you doofus! It is too low to even get any presents underneath it."

Sekido said in a rough, grumbly voice. His gaze shifted from the Christmas tree back to Urogi with an agitated look on his face. His eyes narrowed sharply and his left brow twitched.

Urogi couldn't contain his squeals of excitement. He felt no need to argue back at Sekido. He continued to giggle and giggled while pointing at another smaller Christmas tree. His hand was also moving side to side trying to make his point.

"Look big bro. This one is even smaller than the one before! Oh, it is so cute! I want a small Christmas tree big bro! Please can we get a small Christmas tree?!-"

"THAT'S IT, YOU TINY SH#T!! YOU WANT A SMALL CHRISTMAS TREE, HUH? THEN YOU'LL GET ONE!!!"

Sekido growled loudly. His veins were clearly filled with such irritability and rage that he could probably pop them right away. He then snapped his fingers and a small, 3 feet tall Christmas tree, which was clearly not intended to be on sale, somehow ended up underneath Urogi's hand.

"HAPPY NOW?!!!"

Urogi looked amazed and fascinated with the small christmas tree. His face glowed up with such innocent happiness with his eyes sparkling brightly. His hands clapped together in pure joy and excitement.

"Ooo! This is such a perfect christmas tree! It is so small it fits me! Thank you for getting it big bro! I love you, big bro!"

Sekido groaned, clearly not impressed with how the Christmas trees looked that were for sale.

"Ugh, all of these trees are so stupid. They are not even shaped nicely. I am absolutely not settling for this."

Sekido then turned to face Urogi, with a rather angry look, while still feeling very agitated and irritated.

"Big bro, what's wrong? What's wrong with the trees? I think the trees are pretty."

From Urogi's point of view, he loved all the trees that were on sale. To him, they were all beautiful and unique in their own way. He looked at Sekido with a bright, innocent smile, and his eyes were filled with such excitement when he spoke.

"LOOK AT THAT!!! LOOK AT THAT MONSTROSITY!!!"

Sekido was now literally pointing at the ugliest Christmas tree which was standing by itself. In fact, it was clearly not for sale. However, Sekido's blood boiled up to his head that he felt the urge to take his Khakkhara and shatter the ugly tree into pieces if he wanted to.

Urogi looked at the ugly Christmas tree and didn't understand the reason why Sekido was angry. The tree looked just like the other trees, and to him, it wasn't all that bad. He then looked at Sekido with such amusement in his face and his head tilted to the side. However, he was now feeling a little worried about Sekido's behavior now.