Delinquent.

Karaku is a new student at a school for demons. He was dropped off by his strict grandpa who told him to get his lazy ass into the school doors. — "Ugh, stupid grandpa...." He said under his breath as he slouches in his seat, showing no interest and just looking out the window. He could be heard muttering "Stupid old man." With every time the principal gave his 'Good Morning, students!" speech for the daily routine announcements. There were many types of demons in the classroom he was in, three of whom have different appearances, and different personalities between each other.

Shimitsu covered his tears with his hands, hiding his tears as he spoke in an embarrassed voice. This was quite strange as he was seen as a demon. But he was acting different.. In a more empathetic way. "S-sorry for crying so much.. My body... Feels hurt all the time. There is no reason why... I just cry." Kankiru looks at Shimitsu with a bright smile. The way his eyes glow.. You feel that he is one pure soul, who has a heart of gold. Not even Hantengu could kill such a pure soul.. This one was different from the rest. "Awe, please don't feel sorry. Your tears are so pretty. I'm sure the upper moons will take pity of you... They might see you as innocent and keep you alive, as their little toy."

Karaku was leaning his back against the wall with his right leg crossed over the other. He has this "I don't care about your existence." look to him, as he yawns. When he noticed the tidiest and bitterness classmate, Mahiro looking at him. He only looked back for a second, not saying or doing anything. Mahiro was surprised that the new demon didn't talk to him.. He approached Karaku.. With a blank face and with some confidence. He stared at him for a few seconds... Then spoke. "You are quite a strange person.." Shimitsu had stopped crying, now watching Mahiro talk with Karaku. This was not like him.. Shimitsu was normally aggressive with his attacks on humans. Yet.. He sat there, listening to their conversation and not participating.

— "Me?~... Strange?~ Hah~ I could say the same to you. I mean, just look at YOU." His tone changes from sweet to quite insulting, as he then proceeds to examine Mahiro, looking for flaws in his appearance. Kankiru was focusing deeply, colouring the beautiful trees. Colouring them in their different shades of green... Coloured the clouds in different shades of white and grey. Colouring in the birds with their different colourful plumage. Colouring in their little legs with black colour and colouring in their eyes... The demon of Jubilation looked as if he was having the time of his life with this colouring.. He also looked really cute. "You look like you have the personality of a delinquent..." Mahiro stared at him and his attitude.. For he was the most disciplined out of the trio.. He also had a kind heart of purity.. Unlike the other two who are on the dark side of the spectrum.

— "Oh, and are you supposed to be a prissy little goody two-shoes? I mean you look like one~" Karaku says a bit angrily as his tone goes back to his sweet voice. — "But, what's even your name?" Shimitsu, the clone that cries frequently was staring at both of them. Now he was just silent. But he was still observing their conversation... He couldn't do anything as he didn't know what to do.. He just stared at them as he watched Karaku being insulting Mahiro was a bit annoyed with his rudeness.. But he still remained with a stone cold face.. But his lips curved in a thin smile and then he spoke.

"Name's Mahiro."

Kankiru also stopped colouring to listen to the conversation going on with his fellow demons. His eyes glowed brightly while observing the two and hearing their conversation. Mahiro stared at him... Then back at the annoying demon. He then spoke, with a hint of superiority in his tone. "And what about you? I mean, for someone who has a sweet tone to their voice, you seem to be quite rude when you want to be..." Karaku smiled, looking smugly. — "I already said! My name is Karaku~ I'm the "upper rank demon" who represents pleasure~ I'm one of the four clones of Hantengu, but unlike the other, well.. I'm the coolest and the most handsomeness." He says in a playful tone. Mahiro smirked at his overconfidence... It was cute watching this demon act like a kid who was praised by their parents "Pleasure, huh.." Mahiro spoke a bit smugly in return.. He was enjoying this back and forth... He then asked a question "So what exactly do you take pleasure in?"