13 •

JUSTICE

JUSTICE

Yea, I blow your mind (Damn)
Say it one time
Sick of them guys? Tell 'em goodbye
Get in my ride, I wanna come by
I wanna just listen, get in your vibe
Get in your feelings, get in your
Uh, get in your feelings, not in your business
I wanna get kissing, I wanna get
I wanna get with you, yeah, I wanna
Get him out of the picture, yeah
I made it my mission, yeah
Can you spot the difference, yeah?
Me, I'm never actin' shady
You will always be my baby
You'll be my baby, yeah, yeahh

"Bitch I cannot believe you failed to mention you got a feature from Bryson Tiller" Dessi squealed as she cut into her pancakes . It was currently two in the morning and the two of them were sitting in Justice's living room listening to the two newer songs she finished yesterday. Dessi got back into town a few hours ago and decided to spend her entire night with her Best Friend.

"I know it was honestly a surprise my dad set the whole connection up a few days ago, and I talked on Facetime with Bryson kind of giving him the background to my lyrics. A day later he just sent his part over with no problem" Justice took her phone off of DND and groaned at the amount of notifications she had.

Justice then opened her Instagram app and went live. She propped her phone up against the jar that sat on the counter. Despite it being late at night many people joined her live and immediately started asking questions mainly about when she would drop another song "Hold on yall ima let yall hear a snippet just so yall can leave me alone" She walked away from the phone and went to get her food and Ipad. Once she came back into the camera she seen Durk was now watching the live. The comments started to flood with his name and hearts.

"Don't piss me off yall" She looked away from the phone and pressed play on the file letting the speaker play her song "Playing Games". She only let them hear the first verse and beginning of the chorus before quickly turning it off. "What yall think?" She asked looking into the camera as she took a bite out of her turkey bacon.

Latto777: I think you should drop it now! Matter of fact hit me when you in the A, we need to work❤️

Anonymous: Play it again so I can screen record it since I know you're going to take forever to drop it.

Durkioworldfp: You know what we here for! 🙃

Laughing at the comments Justice moved back some "Okay girl, I'll be there real soon and nope you should've recorded it when I first played it. I promise it'll be released sooner than yall think" she seen a request pop up on her screen and shook her head. "Yall want me to add my Bestfrien- My bad my second Best friend to this live?"

She looked back at Dessi who was now mugging her "That's what we on now Justice? Yall Im gone for one month and she done found another Best Friend" She yelled from the background. Justice bit her bottom lip and accepted the request watching as Durk's face appeared on the bottom half of the screen. "Bestie!!!" She smiled.