Keith's POV

I wake up, the sun has just risen, so I still have plenty of time to get ready. I open my phone to look at the new notifications I got and the first thing I see is a message by Lance. I wonder what he might have texted me yesterday at night... he doesn't seem like the type of person to stay up late. I read the message and it says "I just found the recipe for tomorrow". I roll my eyes and reply with a quick "K" until getting back in bed as that was the only notification I got, besides stuff like pinterest or insta and the phone immediately starts beeping, indicating I got messages. I open my phone and who would've guessed, it's Lance. Ever since I gave him my phone number he's been texting me more and more every day. I skip messages and just text him "text me later. I wanna sleep, I'll block you if you keep texting me this early." The messages stopped and I finally went to sleep. I managed sleeping the rest of the morning before I had to get up and my dream was quite pleasant too, something that happens rarely. I get up and notice my phone was still laying on my bed with only 40% and I can't find my powerbank, but I have some time to charge my phone. I get up to put my phone to charge and while walking through my messy room, I trip and fall to the floor. Ouch... what was that? After sitting up I look back what caused my now hurting body and turns out it was my sportsbag... Oh no... I have sports today before getting the note from my doctor to not participate in sports. I have three options, I either go to school in sportsclothes and do sports in my binder, I skip sports or I find an excuse. I can't leave a bad impression on the teachers that early and I can't think of a good excuse, so I have to go in sports clothes. I sigh and put my binder on, I would put a long binder on, but they're too warm, so I decide on a short binder. I put on the black sportsshirt I had laying around, it's relatively fitting on me for people not to get the slightest idea of me wearing a binder at first glance. I put on the first sports pants I find, it really is no big deal if people see the shape of my legs, after testosterone they don't really look feminine anymore. I get my math book along with some other books needed for the day, I hate math. After packing my bag, I head to school. I tormentingly see the gremlin of a girl nyma with a big smirk plastered all over her face as she walks up to me "hey gay emo", " wow, you have eyes, congrats nyma". I don't even bother stopping, leaving the girl in shock and angered. I continue my way to school as pidge jumps out of a corner "really gave her a portion of her own treatment, huh? But I do wonder why you're her target" they ask while smirking at me. "Quit it pidge" I try shutting them up.