Chapter 2 - The sentence

The officer loaded Willow up, and drove to the courthouse with the others following with Becky, and Will, who had just gotten home from work. When they arrived, Willow was scared, and confused, she was lead to the courtroom, still in handcuffs. The judge was waiting, and when he saw Willow he looked at her as she was lead to her seat. Then Willow, and Becky saw the woman who was with that one officer. The judge spoke, and when he had read the convictions said, "...and she is sentenced to 9 months in the Juvenile Detention Center, with a bailing fee of $5,000." Willow didn't know what that meant, but knew it was bad because Becky, and Will were crying. She was lead away, and put into a cell, the next week there was another case, this time it was just her. When the judge saw her, he asked, "do you know why you are here," "no," Willow responded, "you are accused of homicide - do you know what that is?" "No," Willow responded, the judge continued, "that means you killed someone." Willow was quiet, then a new person appeared, and spoke to the judge, after a few minutes the judge said, "her bail is being brought down from $5,000 to $1,500." Then she was lead off again, but this time was un hand cuffed, and taken out to the courtyard. "You may play for 1 hour," the officer said, 1 hour later, and Willow was put into a cell now since she was a foster child, she legally couldn't be released since her foster parents were no longer involved. However, if an adoptive family wanted to pay the bail, they could. A month later there was another court case with the foster agency, Willow was again, handcuffed, and lead to the court room, where she saw Rhodey with a agent. When Rhodey saw her he immediately knew she was accused falsely, he spoke to the Agent who agreed. When the case started, it was brought to the Judge by Rhodey, that Willow had severe mental health issues, and therefore was on medication. Now the judge was oblivious to this until now, when she found out, she knew it was a false accusation, and then Rhodey provided footage of the day the murder happened. It showed the lady who had accused Willow, and the judge then knew who was actually guilty. The case was moved back to adult court, and Willow was unhand cuffed, and escorted to the adult court room, where the woman was standing in handcuffs,. "I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME," she was yelling, Rhodey put a hand on Willow's shoulder as the judge rolled the footage of the shooting. The woman was stunned, she thought she would never get caught, The judge read the convictions, and said, "You will be in Jail for 30 years - " Looking at willow finished, "and this little girl is free to go." Willow was all smiles, but Rhodey didn't say what was about to happen, all he said was, "I'll take her." He drove her to the compound, where he told her, "this is where you'll be staying." Now the Avengers were expecting her, as Rhodey had already told them he might be bringing her. Inside the team was waiting, when they saw her they immediately fell in love with her, especially Steve, who decided to adopt her right away. The introductions were made starting with Willow, "hello, my name is Willow," the Avengers introduced themselves, with Steve finishing. "I'm Steve Rogers - Willow," "yes," I would like to be your daddy."