THE TUTORS MATRIMONY: CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8: Birthday

CHAPTER 8: Birthday

Finally, the planning was over. Charlottes birthday banquet was up and ready! Everything was going well. Except the existential crisis Jennette had been going through. Jennette sat down near the food table. She looked rather dejected.
"Hm? Jennette? Are you alright?" Roxana asked as she slid closer to her.
"Yes...I am...I'm just rather tired is all." Jennette sighed.
"Shall I get Jeremy?" Roxana asked.
"Oh..! No...it's alright, I don't wanna be a bother..." Jennette said hastily. Roxana insisted and went to go get Jeremy. Jennette tried to stop her, but she couldn't. A familiar figure walked up to Jennette.
"Huh...? Damian...?" Jennette muttered looking up at the man she met on the boat.
"Miss Jennette! How surprising that you're here." Damian smiled. "We've ought to catch up. We are friends, aren't we?" He smiled. Jennette heart skipped a beat. Friends...? They were friends? Jennette nodded.
'How naive...' "Damian" thought under his mask.
"Shall we go outside?" Damian asked, offering his hand to her. Jennette nodded and took his hand.

There stood a servant in the garden. "O-oh...you're the servant I bumped into...I'm sorry again for it!" Jennette said.
"Hm? You know James?" Damian asked. Jennette nodded.
"Good...maybe it'll make this easier." Damian smiled slyly. Jennette heart dropped.
"What..?"
Damian laughed as he summoned some sort of power. He pointed it at Jennette.
"Goodbye, Jennette Margarita." He smiled. Pain surged through Jennette.
"Jennette!" Jeremy yelled as he ran outside. It went black for Jennette.

Jennette woke up in a dark dimension.
"W-what is this place..." she asked. She was terrified.

"Jennette..."

"Jennette..."

Someone was calling to her. She turned around, and there she saw....herself. She saw herself enveloped in black magic.
"Wh-who are you?!" Jennette yelled as she shook. The version of her chuckled.
"I am you. I am what you're made out of."

Jennette eyes widened.
"W-what do you mean...?"

"I'm saying that you're made of black magic. You aren't human. You're a monster." The black magic version of her said.

"N-no...! I'm not a monster! I'm not made of black magic....!" Jennette denied.

"No matter how much you deny it, Jennette,
it's the truth." Jennettes black magic version smiled wickedly. Jennette slumped down as tears formed in her eyes. They were turning black.

"Soon, you will be erased. You will truly be apart of me. Gone forever."

Jennette clenched her fists.
"No....no!" She said. She remembered the people she loved. Athanasia, Ejekiel, Uncle Roger.....Jeremy Agriche, everyone!
"I don't accept it!" She yelled. Jennette launched herself at the black magic. A shining light enveloped her.

Soon, the dark dimension turned light. She looked down at herself. She felt free, light. She looked around to see a puddle of black magic slowly disappearing. Jennette looked around, and she saw a small podium with a book on it. She slowly walked over. It was on its last page.

"And this Jennette freed herself from the black magic she was made of"

Note: erm so yeah. I've finally decided to upload again. B prepared for the last few chapters :p