THE TUTORS MATRIMONY: CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4: TEA AND THE SERVANT

        "You should learn, to not roam around," the lady said, staring down into Jeannette's soul, "I-I apologize...miss," she trembled. This woman was scary, light brown hair, purple eyes that could stare daggers into anyone, "ahh aunty Maria," Roxanna's voice called, "I see you've met the tutor. I apologize she hasn't got to know Agriche yet. Don't worry, she's with me," Roxana smiled, "oh dear! Is that so?" Maria suddenly turned all smiley, 'scary...' Jennette thought, staring widely at the woman, "Jennette, this is Maria Lant," Roxana introduced her, "a-ah! G-greetings, madam," Jennette curtsied, "fufufu, I see why you're the tutor," Maria laughed, "but do be careful next time," Maria's smile dropped, "y-yes ma'am," Jennette flinched. "Well, shall we be on our way," "y-yes!"
         "Finally, you're here," Jeremy groaned, as the two ladies sat down. "So Jennette, tell me about yourself," Roxanna smiled, "w-well...I was born in Obelia and the emperor sent me here...." Jennette muttered, shyly. Jennette glanced around a bit, she had noticed the man she bumped into earlier, 'I should apologize properly to him...' she thought, "Obelia, huh? A very nice kingdom, indeed," Roxanna smiled, "y-yes! The princess is very kind to her people!" Jennette exclaimed, "is that so?" "Jeremy, wouldn't you like to partake in this conversation? Please don't give Jennette another reason to work," she teased, Jeremy's face turned red, "u-urgh.." he groaned, "I wouldn't mind teaching them more at all! They're both very good students," she smiled, '...really?' Roxanna deadpanned. For some reason, she thought Jennette didn't get the hint, which she didn't. "Well young master, what kind of tea do you like?" "None," "interests?" "None," "desserts?" "None," "do you like miss Roxanna?" She asked, "none-" Roxanna chuckled, "not only did that not make sense, it hurt my feelings," she smiled glibly at him, "..." Jeremy sighed, he had to do some listening if he didn't wanna insult Roxanna like that.

Jennette started feeling tired, as if her sound was being sucked out of her body, her hearing became faint and everything looked like two. Jeremy took notice of this, "hey!" He called, Jennette felt sweaty, when she tried to speak she just fainted.

'How weird...' the servant thought, 'she seems to have a lot of black magic flowing through her yet she has no bad intentions. I must tell the master,' he thought, "Jennette!" Roxanna called, "you! Get her to her room! And call a physician!" Jeremy yelled, "yes sir," he bowed, a light smirk forming, 'her existence seems to be mostly black magic.'

        The man, "Rei" was sitting in his study, when a magical scroll had been summoned. It was James, "aha! James! Have you found anything?" He asked, happily, "young master....Jennette Margarita is mainly made of black magic. If you use your power of getting rid of black magic, you can easily weaken her," he said, getting straight to the point, "oho? I would've never guessed she'd have that much, the blame is on me~ I didn't get a chance to observe her much," he sighed, leaning back in his chair.

Jennette blinked her eyes opened, what happened? "Um..." she muttered, a spoon getting shoved into her mouth. 'Young master!' She widened her eyes, "don't think anything of this, Roxanna told me to care for you while she was treating her pet..." Jeremy said. 'Miss Roxanna has a pet? I'd like to meet it, it might be a cute rabbit!' Jennette thought, smiling at the thought of Roxanna having a rabbit. Jeremy walked out the room after a few minutes of silence, he was calling the physician.
         "It's nice to see you well, Jennette," the physician said. "Yes..." "now have you been feeling a little tired usually? Overworked?" He asked. "Not really, after all I have only been here for 2 days," she said. "Yes, yes, I suggest that you get proper sleep from now on, otherwise it could lead to fatigue. Fatigue isn't caused by staying at another place and working," he said, putting a finger up. "Yes...I will keep that in mind," Jennette said.

After the physician left, Jennette started questioning herself. 'What in the world happened back there? That was very embarrassing,' she thought. "Jennette?" A person came in. "Ah! Miss Roxanna!" Jennette jumped. "Are you alright?" Roxanna asked, placing cake near her bedside. "Yes! I'm alright, luckily it's only minor fatigue..." Jennette smiled. "You must be careful from now on," Roxanna scolded, "I will, don't worry, miss," Jennette added. Jennette suddenly wondered back to what Jeremy had told her. "Ah...Miss Roxanna, young master told me you had a pet. May I ask what kind?" Jennette brought up. Roxanna's smiled dropped. '...she thinks it's some sort of animal doesn't she....' She thought. "Why yes, I have butterflies as my pets," Roxanna said, quickly. "Oh my! I'd love to meet them!" Jennette smiled. "Yes, I'd love for you to meet them too, but I'm afraid their far too shy," Roxanna sighed. "Ah! That's alright! I'd love to hear stories about them tho!" She cheered. Roxanna sighed, 'good save,' she thought.

A/n: sorray about the short chapter and late updates guys

A/n: sorray about the short chapter and late updates guys....school and vball has me dead tbh. Pls don't die on me readers 💕