Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Alias: Dragon, Salamander

Age: 20

Height: 5'9 (180cm)

Looks:

About (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s past is rather mysterious, only knowing that he's looking for someone named Igneel and the help of a strange talking blue cat named Happy. As soon as (Y/n) arrived in Tokyo, he proved himself to Company Eight, giving the leader of Company Eight, Akitaru Obi, more than enough reason to allow him to join the team. With that, (Y/n) had found a new family and had vowed to help his new friends in their efforts to help the people from the Inferno's. Soon after, a young man named Shinra joined the group, with that, things started to change rapidly, so much so that (Y/n) was starting to figure out more about his latent abilities, his unique power as a mix of Second and Third Generation pyrokinetic user, allowing him to control and shoot fire from himself, annd for all (Y/n) knew... There was still more to learn...

Personality: Brash, stubborn, hot-headed, fun-loving, caring, agressive, gullible, lazy, dumb, gets excited very easily

Likes: Fighting, eating (mainly meat and fire), sleeping, playing with Happy, having fun, breaking things

Dislikes: The Matchbox, people hurting his friends, people stealing his food, Hinawa disciplining him, Infero's

Relationships

Maki Oze: Lover

The two met when (Y/n) first joined Companny Eight, and the two hit it off rather well, becoming great friends that help make Company Eight what it is today

The two met when (Y/n) first joined Companny Eight, and the two hit it off rather well, becoming great friends that help make Company Eight what it is today. Unfortunately, given (Y/n)'s rather single-minded and hot-headed nature, it usually ends up with Maki having to rein him in and keep him under control. At some point, though, Maki ended up falling for (Y/n), somehow believing that this dragon was actually the knight in shining armor she was looking for this whole time. Unfortunately, (Y/n)'s a little too dense to realize this, just thinking she's overly friendly and not picking up on her advances to want to be something more. Regardless of how dense (Y/n) is or how much Maki wants to pursue something with him, the two are great friends and teammates, always willing to help each other out and make the world a better place.

Shinra Kusakabe: Close Friend

(Y/n) and Shinra met when the latter joined Company Eight, and the two became pretty good friends, each of them sharing a love of food and (Y/n) finding his weird smile to be really funny

(Y/n) and Shinra met when the latter joined Company Eight, and the two became pretty good friends, each of them sharing a love of food and (Y/n) finding his weird smile to be really funny. Additionally, (Y/n) sympathized with Shinra's pains of being ridiculed and branded as a devil, wanting to do all he could to help his new friend clear his name and find out what happened to his family on the night his house burst into flames. Additionally, Shinra and (Y/n) share a shared disdain for their fellow member, Arthur Boyle, being quickly annoyed with his knightly delusions and him constantly trying to "slay" the demon and dragon that he worked with. But regardless of how much Arthur annoys them, the two work well together, easily being two of the strongest fighters in the entire company, both of them determined to become great heroes and help anyone they can.

A/N: Surprise! I uploaded the bio for my Cyberpunk Edgerunners story, so I figured, why not!? The Fire Force story is here! I'm super excited to start this story, and I hope you guys look forward to the first chapter, I'll do my best to make sure that this story is consistently uploaded with my other stories, but we'll see how this goes. So, yeah! Hope you guys are as excited about this as I am. Get ready because the first chapter's gonna be coming in a few weeks! Hope you guys are ready to get fired up! See you guys later!