Shinra Kusakabe Enlists

3rd Person POV

Solar Year 198

Tokyo, Kita-ku

Tokyo, Solar Year 198. A train is seen riding along the tracks, carrying many passengers that were all heading towards separate destinations. However, all of them were being transported via the same line, by the same power source.

Announcer: This train's next stop is at Tabata Station. Amaterasu is operating at full efficiency. We are running according to schedule.

As the passengers all continued on their train ride to their destination, one older man was seen simply holding on to the handle to keep his balance. However, while the man was staring off into space, something odd happened... Some kind of black mist emerged from the side of his mouth... Almost like ash...

Suddenly, as the sirens sounded for the train nearing its destination, the man suddenly spontaneously combusted, becoming engulfed in flames. Panic soon followed, upon reaching the station, the safety officers stationed at the station were made aware of the situation and needed to warn the others to not approach the train.

Officer: Get away from the rail lines! It isn't safe here! There's a burning train heading this way! Move!

As the flaming train continued to barrel towards its station, a young man was seen standing by the tracks, a young man of average height with short black hair, and deep red eyes. The boy looked down the tracks, watching as the train continued to barrel towards the station, staring down the train like he was ready for whatever was coming his way.

Young Man: That looks like a serious fire...

The group of people that were all waiting for their train to arrive all ran away in fear. Hearing words of something called an Infernal being on the train. Realizing this as well, the captain of the train disconnected the train car that carried the flames, leaving it behind as it continued to pull into the station.

As the flaming cart came to a stop right by the young man, a massive explosion shot out of the cart, creating a massive gust of wind that shocked the young man. However, the man soon gained a cocky, if nervous smirk on his face.

 However, the man soon gained a cocky, if nervous smirk on his face

Soon though, something emerged from the train... A massive monster reached its arm out, revealing a hulking beast, consumed by flames. The monster looked to the side, glaring at the young man, growling as it lumbered out of the train.

 The monster looked to the side, glaring at the young man, growling as it lumbered out of the train