Ep 3:Hero And Freeze

Intro:Go!Now!Alive A Life!Neo!

Union Street(Earth 730)

At the street,we see Mercury is sitting at the bench while eating his sushi as Saji drink his coffee.

Mercury:So what now Saji?

Saji:What?We continued to fight Issei and his teams.Just like what we did to the two person in the first battle.

Mercury:Right..but where Shoto?

Saji:He say he will be on his own.Later he will be back.

Mercury:Whatever you say Saji.

Fujiya Hospital

We see Shoto is sitting at his chair as he got up and look at the mirror as he see his mother Rei Todoroki is laying on the bed and is sleeping.

Shoto:Mother...

He held his fist tight as he get his flashback about his universe where Rei get abused by his father Enji Todoroki until she died from the abusing.

Shoto:Whatever I do,I'll find my bastard father to average you.

He walk out the entrance as the screen then change to he is walking on the city street as he wait for the traffic light turn to green but then he heard a voice from behind.

???:Onii-chan?!

He look behind and saw a girl with white haired and blue eyes looking at him.

Airi Todoroki(Shoto Sister in this universe)

Shoto:....who are you?

Airi:*Glare*Don't play dumb with me!

Shoto:What?

Airi:You Onii-chan team up with Union Academy for fame!You just like our father that don't care about people that needs!

Shoto:Huh?

Shoto(Mind):So..I have a version of myself in this universe?!

Airi:And now I will have to kill you!Take this!

She create a ice bow and fire four ice arrows at Shoto as he dodge every of them.

Shoto:Woah!We can talk about this!

Airi:Not until I'll kill you!

She keep fire her ice arrows at him but he dodge every of them but then they heard a sound.