What's The Next Phase?(Tralier)

On the screen,we see the mirror world is destroyed and broken as there fire everywhere and we see Issei look around.

Issei:Is...this the end of mirror world?!

Then at Union City,we see Kouji is looking at the mirror.

Kouji:It's almost there...for the plan of Union War.

The scene then change to Alternate Sirzehcs in the mirror as he said something.

Alternate Sirzechs:Tatakae!The time's almost coming up.

"11 Riders Left"

"Who Will Be The Last One Standing?"

Then we see Tatsumi is talking to Kouji.

Tatsumi:I join because I want to give a happy life for me and my friends.I don't care about your non sense headmaster.

As we see Ingvild and Gasper look at their card deck.

Ingvild:We can only do is to fight..We have no choice to be a team.

Then we see Airi is talking to her brother Shoto(Alternate).

Airi:Onii-chan...You're sure it's gonna be okay?

Alternate Shoto:*Smile*Trust me.I'll be okay.

At Azazel Officer,we see Azazel is coughing with his right hand block as he look at his right hand and saw a bit of his blood over his right hand.

Azazel(Mind):I can't just stay around.....

Then we see Riser kick off a officer and grab one of the police officer and slam his head into the window.

Kenji:Sensei...Your body is getting worse...

Azazel:I know....

The screen then change to Gepard sister Serval as she notice her brother Gepard is laying and leaning at the wall.

Serval:*Giggle*Brother...you know if you want to sleep,just sleep at your bed.

But the screen zoom closer and see that Gepard has passed away as the screen then show every of the character.

Alternate Sirzechs:Only the last one win this battle.Fight.

(Start at 1:16)

Then the screen show the riders battle each other as Femme slash off Raia while Ryuki punch Scissors.

Kiba:If you think you're stronger,you are wrong about it.

Ouja then kick off Tiger as he crack his neck.

Riser:It will be endless endless battle for it.I will like about this.

We see Scissors in Survive form kill off some of the students from Union Academy as he laughed.

Mercury(Scissors Survive)(Ancient):*Laugh*Now I'm loving this!

Scissors then slash off one of the student.

Azazel:Riser..

Then we see Zolda fire his shot at the mirror monsters as he insert to his contracted monster.