Ep 10:The Killer Rave!

Intro 2:Alive A Life by Rica Matsumoto

Union Academy(3rd POV)(Night)

At Union Academy,we see Nezu and Enterprise is bringing the shipgirls and escaping the fake heroes school as they run away from those Union heroes.

Nezu:Keep running!Don't let them get us!

As they keep running,one of the little shipgirl drop her unicorn plushie as she run back to grab her plushie.

Enterprise:*Look back*Unicorn!

The little shipgirl name Unicorn grab her plushie as she tried to run but the Union heroes capture her as she struggle to get off.

Unicorn(Azur Lane)

Unicorn:G-get off me!

Union Student 1:We got one of the escaped student!

Ironwood:Great.Now get the rest!

Nezu:*Grab Enterprise*We have to go!There no choice!

Enterprise:Those damn Union...we will come back save you Unicorn!

They run into an alleyway as some Union heroes chase to them but then one of the Union heroes got kicked by someone as the person came out and reveal is Riser Phenex(Alternate).

Union Heroes 2:It...it the serial killer!

Union Heroes 3:Freak..we have to capture him too!

Riser:I was in a bad mood...thank to you guys..*Smirk*I can let myself calm.

He pull out his card deck as the broken mirror came out with his V-buckle and he does his pose.

Riser:Henshin!

He insert to his V-buckle and transform into Kamen Rider Ouja(Ancient).