Chapter 1

Life is hard. That is the way it is, you can't choose or predict whether this or that happens. Sometimes it's unexpected and sometimes it's expected. The unexpected will eventually happen and it'll never end so, be prepared for it. Maybe the unexpected is a good thing and you are happy about it. However, some unexpected situation may lead to affecting your health(etc. emotional, mental, physical) or lead to issues(etc. financial, academic, health). Yes, it is super hard to get through the horrible unexpected but if you really want to get out of it and determined to, you have to find out a solution or it will never get better.

It isn't easy, nothing is easy. Unless you are talking about playing baby toys. Besides that, everything else is difficult. Even gaming is difficult, you have to get through that level just like how you have to get through your life. In order to get through a level on a game , you have to think of a solution just like how you have to think of it whenever you are struggling with something difficult. Well, thinking of a solution isn't easy for everyone. Some people thinks it means like drawing, journaling, chatting with your friends, gaming or watching videos. However, there is an unhealthy part of it too. Example; self harm, overthinking, suicidal thoughts. There's many ways of self harm and each one of them are unhealthy and I DO NOT recommend doing it even if you wanted to try it once. Self harm can be; scratching yourself, pinching yourself, peeling your skin til' it bleeds, using a sharp object to slit/cut through your skin, crying til' you cannot breathe, overthinking regularly, bottling up your feelings. Some people may think it is funny/fun to try it out but once you start, most likely you might never go back. It's addictive, you want to feel the pain.

Eventually, you will find your sadness as a comfort to yourself and that you are used to it. It hurts, every way. Emotionally, physically and mentally. If you are ever going through this, I really suggest you open up to a close friend or a trusted adult before it is too late. Like what I did.

Well, that will be in chapter 2. Moving on, this generation is messed up. There is toxicity, fake friends , manipulative people, being insecure, hateful to yourself, overthinking, academic overloads and especially feelings suicidal at some point.  Being insecure hurts, you feel like you are never enough and you wish to be like your dream person. Perfect body, arms , hourglass , jawline , smile , teeth, nose and almost every body parts. Some even might start to starve themselves or try out unhealthy ways that could affect your health but honestly, if you balance your diet and start exercising. It'll work. However, some may be drained to do so , so you just do it the hard way.

There is so much toxic people in the world. Like, cyber bullying , physical bullying or verbally bullying someone. Even worse, talking behind their backs. I have went through this before and trust me, it isn't easy so be careful on every actions you do as it may leads to consequences too. You could never know when are they going to stop but you have to drain it out eventually. And even if you thought of apologizing as a solution, they may pretend to forgive you even if it wasn't your fault and still talking behind your back. Those people do not realise how bad it could affect a person so don't end up the same people they are and be the better person.

Life is like this, there's always something bad going on eventually.