Entry 1

Dearest Doctor,

It's been so long since I've seen you last. It must have been at least three hundred years, give or take twenty. We went to Prydon Academy together. You, Koschei, and I got into all kinds of trouble. Do you remember? I do. It seems so long ago, but at the same time, it feels like just yesterday.

I miss you, Doctor. I've been so lonely, traveling with just myself and my TARDIS. It isn't the same without you. Maybe you can visit sometime. I know I'd like that.

I hope you receive this letter. It's hard to know whether you have or not, seeing as we don't know where each other is. I'm sorry I can't tell you, but it's safer that way for the both of us.

How have you been? Have you found anyone to keep you company? I hope you have. You don't deserve to be lonely, not with all that you've done. I haven't found anyone, not quite yet. I made a robot, though. Her name is Kaster, after Kasterborous, the constellation Gallifrey is in. You'd like her, I think. She keeps me company.

I finally found myself a name, you know, like you chose 'Doctor.'

I've done some thinking, seeing as I haven't had much else to do. Traveling isn't the same without my adventurous Doctor.

I call myself the Poet now. I know, cheesy, but it reminds me of you. You always told me that I was good with words. I swear I have a whole room filled with poetry books. I'll have to give you one sometime.

Unfortunately, I have to go now. Kaster is calling. I think she set the stove on fire trying to make me dinner. She's such a sweetheart, despite how she presents herself.

I hope to hear from you soon, Thete.

With all my love,

Runana, The Poet