Entry 2

Dearest Doctor,

Kaster nearly caught the kitchen on fire again. You should've seen it; the look on her face was hilarious. I had to promise my TARDIS to never let her in the kitchen again. I can't say it was hard for me to do so.

I've written a few more poems in the last week. Nothing special, just a few things about Earth. I like to visit there sometimes. I can see why you like it so much. It's really beautiful once you see it in person.

The people there are really nice. Well, most of them. I met this girl the other day in 21st century London. Her name's Rose Tyler. Have you ever met her? I doubt you have, considering how big the universe is. She's really nice, though. You should have her travel with you. She'd be great company.

I haven't gotten around to finding someone to travel with me. I guess part of me believes that you'll find me and take me away in your TARDIS. What do you think? Should I wait? Should I move on?

The thing is, I don't want to move on. I long for the days where Theta Sigma and Runana would sneak out to watch the sunset. I long for the days where Koschei and Theta Sigma would playfully flirt with Runana in classes instead of paying attention. I long for the days when we were inseparable.

But I suppose those days are over, huh? The Master is dead, you're off saving the world, and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere writing poetry.

What ever happened to us that made us change so much?

With all my love,

Runana, The Poet