1.3

Alek pulls on his jacket as he waits for Marco and Caroline to finish getting ready "You two coming?" he calls

Alek pulls on his jacket as he waits for Marco and Caroline to finish getting ready "You two coming?" he calls. "Yeah." Marco calls back, walking down hand in hand with Caroline. Alek smirks slightly "Papa." Marco glares slightly. "I didn't say anything." Alek smiles. "You didn't have to, you face said it all." Marco retorts. Alek chuckles and leads them out to the car "This is you car?" Caroline smiles. "Yeah, had her since she was brand new." Alek responds, climbing in the front. Marco smiles and opens the door, moving the seat so Caroline can climb in before him "Thanks Marco." Caroline tells him, climbing in.

Alek pulls up to the school with Caroline in his car "You sure you want to do this? I don't want you to feel pressured into anything

Alek pulls up to the school with Caroline in his car "You sure you want to do this? I don't want you to feel pressured into anything." he tells the blonde. "I'm sure Sandar, I want to help you, Stefan, Katherine and Damon. Elena hasn't been a good friend to me in a long time, it's time she learns not to mess with me." Caroline smiles. "No one messes with my Blonde Bombshell Bestie." Alek tells her. "Exactly." Caroline smiles, climbing out the car with Marco. Alek smiles as he sees Marco kiss her before going off to football practise "See you later." Caroline tells him. "Bye Care." Alek smiles, watching her go over to the Cheer Squad before sending Elena a wink and driving off. As he drives his phone rings, making him answer it and put it on speaker "Hello?" he asks. "Hello Brother, just checking in." Katherine tells him. "Everything is going to plan, Elena is trying to win Stefan over even though he's told her he isn't interested." Alek tells her. "Wow, she's delusion then?" Katherine asks, making Alek chuckle. "We also explained everything to Elena's so called best friend, Caroline. She's always left out and made to feel inferior by Elena, so we told her everything and promised to treat her the way she deserves. Not the way Elena was. She and Marco have also started dating." Alek explains. "She's made you her gay bestie, hasn't she?" Katherine asks, smile evident in her voice. "Please, I'm everyone's gay bestie." he tells her, making his twin laugh slightly in response.

That evening, Alek, Damon, Caroline and Marco head to the Gilbert house. Caroline having found out Elena is trying to make a move on Stefan, Bonnie helping her "No killing anyone Papa." Marco tells him as they ring the doorbell. "I'm not going to kill anyone." Alek tells him, ruffling his hair. Elena opens the door, looking surprised to see them "Surprise! Bonnie said you were doing dinner, so we brought dessert." Caroline smiles, holding up the dessert they brought with them. "Oh." Elena says. "Hope you don't mind." Alek tells her. "Alek. Marco." Stefan smiles, walking to the front door. "Hey Stefan." Alek smiles flirtatiously, Stefan's eyes darkening slightly. "What are you doing here?" Stefan asks, seeing Damon. "Waiting for Elena to invite us in." Damon tells him. "Oh, yeah, you can-" Elena starts. "No, no, no. He can't, uh...he can't stay. Can you, Damon?" Stefan asks. "Get in here." Caroline smiles, pulling Marco in with her. "We're just...finishing up." Stefan tells them. "It's fine. Just come on in." Elena tells Damon and Alek, making them walk in. "You have a beautiful home, Elena." Damon tells the doppelgänger. "Thank you." Elena responds, giving Alek a look when he has a silent conversation with Stefan. Marco rolls his eyes slightly at his parents, knowing the look they are giving each other "Let's go dig in to this dessert." he suggests, making Stefan and Alek break eye contact.