Witch trial

It's night time , Phoebe walks into the manor. All the lights are turned off. 'Hello? Anybody home? Sister witches, guess what?'

Phoebe walks in the living room and turns on the light. Piper is there making out with a guy on the couch. She jumps up. 'Oh, oh. Are you nuts?'

Phoebe smirks. 'What are you doing?'

'Hi.' The guy waves.

Phoebe waves back. 'Hi.'

Piper freezes the guy and walks over to Phoebe. 'Ooh.'

'Hi.' Phoebe smiles.

Piper glares at her. 'Sister witches? I can't believe you said that. What's the matter with you?'

'How was I supposed to know that you were gonna be here with anybody? Last I heard that you were meeting a banker friend about the loan. (She looks at the guy and then back at Piper.) Is this the credit check?' Phoebe asks.

Piper sighs. 'It's not what you think. We were just... we-we... were just kissing, that's all.'

'Piper, you don't have to justify it. You're single. You're responsible. You're way overdue in the sex department. I say go for it.' Phoebe encourages.

Piper gets flustered. 'I'm not way overdue. Alright, maybe a little, but that's besides the point. I would never just sleep with a guy to get something. You know that'

'Piper, give yourself a break. You're going through a lot right now. No job, straining to buy the club, you haven't heard from Leo in weeks.' Phoebe lists out.

Prue walks in through the front door. She's on her phone. 'Alright, well, the preview is at five and the auction Sunday at eleven.'

Prim comes downstairs. 'What is all this commotion? You'd have woken Patience up by now if I hadn't of put a silence spell on her bassinet.'

'Oh no, Prue. Go back outside. Go on. Hurry! Prim upstairs, now.' Piper shoos them out.

Prue looks at them for a second, then goes back outside.  Prim goes back up to the second landing. Piper stands back next to the guy and he unfreezes. 'So, you must be Prue. Or is it Prim?' He stands up.

'Uh, no. Actually...' Phoebe starts.

Prue comes back inside, still on the phone. 'Alright, great, yeah, I'll see you then.' She hangs up.

Prim comes back downstairs.

'She's Prue. I'm Phoebe. And the one on the stairs is Prim.' Phoebe introduces.

Piper frowns. 'Rob, can we take a rain check on the rest of the evening? It's getting kind of crowded in here.'

'Okay, sure.' He grabs his coat and heads for the door.

Piper smiles. 'Yeah. Okay, um, so I'll meet you tomorrow at the club at noon. Great. Thanks for dinner.'

'Okay, alright. (They kiss.) Bye.' He heads for the door.

'Bye.' Piper closes the door and turns to her sisters, who are grinning.

Prue smirks. 'So, did you get the loan?'

'Hopefully. I'll find out tomorrow.' Piper replies.

Prim laughs. 'I mean after that, he better give it to you.'

'Well, my fingers are crossed.' Prue smiles.

Prue and Piper start to leave the room. 'Wait, you guys. Where are you going?'

'Well, I have an auction coming up. I have clients to call.' Prue tells her.

Phoebe frowns. 'Wait, you guys. Don't you even know what tomorrow is? It's our one year anniversary of becoming witches. Hello?