Pardon My Past

-Halliwell Manor.-

A party is happening. Piper is serving drinks. Prue shows a couple to the door. Prim has just come down from checking on Patience, making sure the sound proof spell was working. Loud music is playing.

Woman #1: Great party.

'Drive carefully.' Prue tells them.

Man #1: Good night.

Piper puts the tray on the table in the hall. Prim stands at the bottom of the steps. Prue comes up to them. 'Great party. Maybe we should do this more often.'

Piper and Prim's attention is directed towards Dan, Andy and Leo, who are drinking beer and talking in the living room.

'Yeah. Maybe next time we can trim the guest list by one.' Piper proposes.

Prue sighs. 'Piper. I had to invite Andy. He was at the club when I went to go pick up the supplies. He knew that we were throwing a party.'

'Well didn't you think maybe he'd feel a little awkward being here because of Dan?' Piper replies.

Prim shoots her a look. 'Um, hello, I'm the one who finds this awkward.'

'Yeah, It doesn't look like he feels too awkward to me. Look, Piper, he's been back for what, a couple of weeks now? I mean, I felt bad for him. He can't exactly go back to hanging out with his old friends considering he's supposed to be dead. And it's not like there are back-from-the-dead-support groups to join or anything.' Prue tells them.

Prim smiles slightly. 'Prue, I'm not angry. I'm torn up about this whole situation.'

'Well, Andy's just going to have to accept the fact that you're with Dan now. You are still with Dan, right?' Prue asks.

Prim bites her lip. 'Yes. I was going to tell him after Valentine's dinner but Jenny called. And it just seems every time I try to bring us up, something always happens.'

Leo, Andy and Dan are laughing.

Piper frowns. 'What do you think they're talking about?'

'Probably you two.' Prue smirks.

Piper groans. 'Great.'

'That is not even a little bit funny.' Prim glares at her.

Phoebe comes out of her room by the stairs. 'Hey you guys. (Prue, Piper and Prim look at her.) Give me a break. It's after midnight. I have midterms tomorrow.'

'Sorry. Pheebs. We didn't realize we were being so loud.' Piper tells her.

Prue looks at her then the party. 'Why don't you take a study break? Clear your head. Come on down.'

'Uh, Prue, you do remember what it was like in college right?! How many times did I have to decline an invitation to hang with your guys?' Prim crosses her arms.

Phoebe nods. 'She's right. I can't. I have too many phobias. (Prue and Piper give her the "what" look) To learn about for my psych exam. I had no idea there were so many. "Claustrophobia. Arachnophobia." (Reading from the cards in her hand) Um. "Kleptophobia, Phallusphobia." Seriously how many does there have to be?'

'A lot apparently. How about I come up in a little bit a run through it with you?' Prim suggests.

Phoebe looks a little relieved. 'Really? Thank you. I need all the help I can get.'

'Did you get to the "Relax-a-phobia" yet?' Prue smirks.

Phoebe glares at her. 'Cute.'

'Just trying to help.' Prue laughs.