Astral Monkeys

-Manor. Kitchen.-

Piper's there reading some mail. Prim is giving Patience some breakfast.

Phoebe walks in still in her pajamas. 'Morning.'

'Morning. Say, good morning Auntie Phoebe.' Prim tells her daughter.

Patience giggles. 'Mornin auntie feebe!'

'Hey, Pheebs.' Piper says.

Phoebe kisses her niece. 'Good morning, my sweet angel. (She turns to Prim) Uh, did you get the postcard from Dan?'

'Yeah, it sounds like he's having a great time.' Prim nods.

Phoebe looks at Piper. 'What's the matter? Is something wrong?'

Phoebe looks in the cupboard.

'I got another letter from Dr. Williamson.' Piper sighs.

Phoebe furrows her brow. 'Williamson? Isn't he the specialist that treated you for guys Arroyo fever?'

Piper groans. 'That would be him.'

Phoebe opens the pantry. 'Oh that was months ago. What does he want?'

'He wants us to come in for blood work so he can make sure we're cured. What else would he want?' Prim bites her lip.

Phoebe frowns. 'Some angels brought you two back to life. Trust me, you're cured.'

'I know, but we can't exactly tell him that.' Piper replies.

Phoebe shrugs. 'So just throw the letter away.'

'I have been. He keeps sending more.' Piper tells her.

Phoebe looks in the bin. 'Here's my Granola. (She pulls out an empty box of Granola.) What's it doing in the trash? I just bought this two days ago. Who eats this besides me?'

'Leo, but I'll replace it, I promise.' Piper states.

Phoebe throws the box back in the bin. 'Um, Piper, um, I don't want you to think I mind because I don't but if Leo's gonna be living here then I think we should probably set some ground rules, you know.'

'Leo doesn't live here.' Piper denies.

Prim snorts. 'Are you kidding me? He sleeps here, wakes up here, eats breakfast here, spends most of his time here.'

'Uh huh.' Piper agrees.

Phoebe gives her a look. 'A lot.'

'Maybe he just likes cereal. You really think he's here that much?' Piper looks between the two.

Phoebe rolls her eyes. 'He's like the big brother I never wanted. (Piper gives her a look.) I mean, had.'

'Well, he's the big brother I always wanted. And it's not a problem for me. I love having him around.' Prim smiles.

Phoebe glares at her. 'Of course you do. Let's not forget that Andy lives here also.'

'Is that a problem? I mean we were planning on getting married. But with all the demon hunting and work, we haven't exactly had the time.' Prim frowns.

Phoebe hugs her. 'Oh honey, I didn't mean anything by it. Andy's always been family.'

Prue walks in. 'Morning. Pheebs, um, Evan Stone, ever hear of him?'

'Hello. Red Death. I've only seen that movie like five times.' Phoebe gushes.

Prue nods. 'Yes, I know, I'm doing a photo shoot with him today.'

'How much do I hate you right now? Unless of course the tabloid rumors are true. In which case I really hate you. He is supposed to be...' Phoebe trails off.