Chapter 3.

As Chloe headed to her last class of the day her fingers once again brushed the necklace she wore around her neck and as Chloe kept her hold on her necklace her eyes glowed bright green and as Chloe started Coughing her eyes returned to their normal colour. Chloe whirled around as she heard footsteps behind her and her eyes glowed bright green again as she came face to face with the intruder a werewolf. Who are you? Chloe asked as her eyes stopped glowing bright green and returned to their normal colour. I'm Wyatt and who are you? Chloe Chloe wells Chloe replied as she hurried to her class. Meet me at 7 pm Wyatt called to Chloe as she hurried down the stairs Chloe's lips curled into a giddy smile I'll be there she called back Wyatt. Good because I have some questions to ask you about why your eyes glowed green and what it has to do with my species. Great I'll be there Chloe called as Wyatt disappeared from her sight. As Chloe hurried down the stairs and into her last class of the day she couldn't stop thinking about Wyatt could she be falling for him? No it wasn't possible all Chloe had ever wanted was to find where she belonged. But what if the werewolves were her pack?