Chapter seven.

Chloe smirked as she and the werewolves walked up to the front of seabrook high where they were holding the prawn. Chloe walked over to her cousin and said can my friends join me? Fine her cousin replied. Chloe smirked as her eyes glowed their vibrant green colour thanks Bucky. Yeah yeah no problem cuz Bucky said as he jumped when Chloe suddenly let out a howl. Chloe? Bucky said as Chloe's eyes returned to her normal blue colour and she started coughing. Addison Bucky Yelled something's wrong with your sister. From inside the prawn Addison's eyes widened in alarm as she heard Bucky yell that something was wrong with Chloe. Addison glanced apologetically at Zed Zed I'm sorry but I have to go make sure that my sister is okay. I get it you have to take care of Chloe goodbye Addison I guess we're over. Addison let out a heartbroken cry no Zed please don't break up with Me. I'm sorry addy I don't have any over choice. At those words something deep inside Addison snapped and her personality changed. I'm so sick and tired of Chloe ruining all my relationships why can't Chloe just go away I Hate her she's no sister of mine Addison yelled angrily. Addison Chloe. Bucky called deal with my stupid sister yourself Bucky Addison yelled angrily. I don't care what you do let her die all she does is ruin my life. And I'm sick and tired of stupid Chloe ruining my life I don't care one bit about Stupid Chloe anymore Addison yelled angrily. Go away and leave my life for once.