Chapter six.

Wyatt put Chloe's moonstone necklace around her neck. watching the 16 year old closely. Suddenly Chloe's necklace glowed brightly as the 16 year olds eyes snapped open. Chloe's eyes looked different however if Wyatt remembered correctly Chloe's eyes were blue but now they appeared to be a bright Green colour. Wyatt then remembered that Chloe's eyes were able to glow bright green so they were most likely glowing right now. Wyatt? Chloe said. It's okay Princess I'm here I'll always be here. Chloe smirked would you like to go to prawn with me Wyatt? But princess the anti monster law. Is a bad law which is made to be broken and I don't play by the rules and neither do the werewolves. As the great  alpha I'm asking you will you go to prawn with me? Yes I'd love to Princess. Great I love you Wyatt. I love you too Princess. Can I kiss you princess? Of course you can Wyatt when all the werewolves are asleep and prawn is over. Fine I'll try and wait that long princess Wyatt said with a pout and puppy dog eyes. Puppy dog eyes don't work on me Sweetheart Chloe said with a smirk. Anyway let's get this party started sweetheart. Chloe said with a smirk as her eyes glowed their vibrant green colour.