Chapter one.

Chloe wells sat at her desk in her room Doing her homework Chloe Groaned Annoyed as Her phone dinged. Chloe glanced over at Her phone seeing a text from her twin sister Addison. Chloe rolled her eyes and put her phone on silent. Chloe bent over her homework she was overwhelmed with So Much Homework she'd had to miss School to deal with All the Homework she had. Chloe sighed and turned on her phone looking at the Text her Twin had sent her Chloe's eyes widened in Shock Werewolves were Attending Seabrook High Now? Oh Shoot Chloe muttered under her Breath as Her necklace glowed and Chloe groaned as her Mom called Chloe. Overwhelmed Chloe's eyes Glowed Green from all the homework she Had. Chloe slammed her textbook shut and breathed Heavily her eyes Glowing bright Green. Chloe put her Textbook and homework into her backpack Zipping her backpack up. Chloe sighed putting a sweater on and Grabbing her Phone putting it into her sweater pocket. Chloe paced her bedroom before Calling Mom I'm going out okay Have Fun Chloe and Be safe if you see a werewolf Don't talk to them understand? Yes Mom Chloe replied Annoyed. Chloe opened the front Door and as she Closed the front door behind her her Necklace glowed Bright Green. Chloe glanced down at her necklace which was Glowing bright green as Her necklace stopped glowing and her eyes returned to their normal Colour. What in the? Chloe said out loud as she started running to the forbidden forest. Chloe Ran through the forbidden forest til Finally she stopped and Sat down against a tree thinking What's the deal with my Necklace why Did It glow like that. Why did My eyes Glow Bright Green and what's the connection between Wyatt and My necklace? Chloe whirled around as Someone touched her Shoulder and Punched the Person. Ow a familiar voice Said nice to see you again too Chloe. Wyatt Chloe cried as she stood up and Hugged him. Hi Chloe Wyatt said with A smirk. Long time no see Princess. I know and I'm sorry I've just been Overflowing With Homework and Life's been So Busy Since Zombies Joined Seabrook high anyway I've missed you so Much. I've missed you too Princess Wyatt replied can I see your necklace? Never Chloe replied it's the last thing my Birth Parents gave me and my Mom told me to never Take it off. Wyatt Looked closer At Chloe's necklace wait a Second Chloe that's the same Necklace that the Last Great Alpha wore its been Lost for centuries how'd you end up with it? I told You Wyatt it's the Last thing my Birth Parents gave me before they Passed away. I'm so sorry Chloe Wyatt said. Actually Chloe's my adopted Name My Real Name is Wendy. How do you know what Your real Name Is Princess? It's on my birth certificate. Can I see your Birth Certificate Princess? Of Course Wyatt but you're going to want to make yourself look like a Human my adoptive Mom doesn't want me Hanging out with Werewolves.