Chapter 3 more than a mystery.

Chloe tossed and turned in her bed before she finally got out of bed and opened her door. Chloe sighed Feeling lost on the inside while the outside's cool and collected thought I knew me the whole time but the truth is so unexpected I know I know I know I know something in me ain't typical all of my answers turn into questions I know I got the best of me but where's the rest of me where's the rest of me been looking for the missing piece cause I'm missing me cause I'm missing me. Is there anyone out there I'm trying to find where I can finally see myself. Yeah it's hard feeling different when your heart is built like a puzzle through the pieces ain't fitting there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Chloe's eyes widened as a blue glow appeared in front of her than flew away Chloe chased after the light which became her moonstone necklace Chloe grabbed her necklace and put it around her neck as the necklace glowed brightly and a voice whispered Embrace your destiny my darling Wendy. Oh Show yourself step into your power throw yourself into something new you are the answer you've been waiting for All of my life oh Show yourself. Chloe sang as her fangs and Claws appeared and an image of the great Alpha appeared on the Wall in Front of Chloe as Chloe Howled her Necklace glowing. Her eyes turned green too. Chloe had finally Unlocked her true destiny.  songs in this chapter more than a mystery show yourself.