Chapter four.

Chloe looked at the time 6.50pm shoot she had to go meet Wyatt soon Chloe put on a sweater and headed downstairs calling Mom I'm going out okay Chloe have fun. I will Chloe called back as she stepped outside and started walking to where Wyatt had told her to meet him. As Chloe was walking her fingers brushed against the necklace she wore around her neck and at the sound of Footsteps behind her Chloe's eyes glowed green as Chloe turned around to see Wyatt her eyes returning to their normal colour but not Before Wyatt noticed the Necklace Chloe wore around her neck. Chloe? Hmm? Chloe hummed in response. Why are you Wearing a moonstone Necklace? What are you talking about Wyatt? Chloe asked as her fingers brushed against her necklace again. The necklace you're wearing around your neck Chloe it's a moonstone. I have no idea what you're talking about Wyatt I've had this necklace since i was born. Never Mind Chloe Wyatt Replied I really should be going see you soon my princess. Chloe blushed at the nickname and replied see you soon Wyatt. Little did Chloe know that as she started walking away her necklace started glowing. Chloe glanced down at her glowing necklace and said Weird.