Ch 1 (LILAC OF OBLIVION)

It was a chilling afternoon,the trees were rustling and the sounds of wind mixed with rain can be heard.

And it made a banging sound on the window glass like someone was knocking on it .

The math teacher was passionately lecturing at the podium, while a young girl sitting near the window gazed outside in her own thoughts.

Her cheeks resting on her hand . Only her soulful and dark eyes were flashing, attracted by the scenery outside the window.

Though she had heard the news report today it was not mentioned there will be Strom or rain, so she was not having an umbrella with her.

"Lisa were are you looking at ?"someone nudged her.

A girl wearing a pink dress with blond hair reached till her shoulder and has a sweet smile, it was Rosè her friend.

Then only she was able to get back her sense

"Umm..nothing"Lisa whispered to Rosè. Then again focused on the lesson Miss Lee was teaching.

"Ringgggg" the bell ranged and everyone started packing there things. The sounds of packing and chatting filled the room.

Soon everyone started leaving one by one. But Lisa was still sitting on her chair drowned in her own thoughts and looking outside the window like it's the only interesting thing in her sight.

Rosè walked up to her carrying her backpack and gave a little pat on her shoulder.

Lisa looked her side to see the whole class empty ,only the both of them where their.

"Not going home?"
Rosè asked.

"You go, I will wait for the weather to calm down a bit"Lisa told her and packed her things.

"Let's go together I will drop you"Rosè suggested.

"No need it will trouble you,and tomorrow you have to take up the English test, so it's better you go home and study"Lisa refused

."You sure you can manage?"Rosè asked with concerned in her voice.

"I will be fine" Lisa assured her.

"Just call me when you get home"Rosè told and reluctantly let go.

Rosè went as she had to memorize her lesson.

Lisa was alone in the classroom thinking of her life and the past incidents.

These few days Lisa is not feeling herself. It's not new to her though.

Most of the time she is not in her senses and dazed in her own thoughts.

She herself didn't know what happened to her ever since she moved in these town.

And to add more her parents could not accompany her because of their buisness. Thus, sometimes she fell lonely.

Her thoughts were cut off by the sweet melody of her phone rington.

She lazily put her hands inside her bag and searched for her phone, upon sensing the metallic object

she grabbed it out of her bag and saw an unknown number flashed on the screen.

Irritatingly she picked it up and reached the phone towards her ear

"Hello ma'am were are from insuranc-"

Upon hearing the computer like female voice, she didn't even let it finished her word before hanging up.

She tossed her phone again in her backpack and got up from her seat the rain had slowed down by now .