Ch 4 (PHILIA)

Sun was shining brightly, the trees were swaying and the sound of river flowing was heard.

The sky was the shade of purple mixed with light blue the trees were standing upright and kids were running here and there .

Beside that was a bamboo forest and it had already turned into a withered yellow in the winter.

A thick layer of bamboo leaf had covered the ground and it made it look like a golden carpet .

It was PHILIA the world were both good and evil lived, from where the story started.

In that sudden peaceful place a portal appear and a man walked in wearing a black hood.

His well defined face was as handsome as that of a mixed blood.

His long and narrow eyes were deep and dark he had well profound eyebrows and they look slightly fierce .

Under his tall nose his thin lips were pursed and in the face in the light, there was a coldness emanating from his body .

The kids playing there suddenly started running from there, the man didn't bothered with them and went forward into the forest

"Your highness, the messenger had appear"

a man bowed to the someone sitting in a high position on a throne from where he was standing .

His face was stiff without any trace of smile and the one who looked at him would feel their breathe stop in their throat.

He was wearing a crown with beads design on it and lace with a golden layer. He had a sword attached to his attire.

"Let him come in"

the cold voice was like a piece of ice that had not melted for a thousand years.

It was deep and magnetic ,one which could make one shiver all over .

A messenger wearing a black mask which covered it's face and on the black mask was a sign of a flower with violet patterns in it.

"Greetings to the highness of PHILIA "

the man bend on his one knee and bowed towards the man sitting on the throne with a cold aura surrounding him.

"Your highness , Ms Jisoo have already found her "

he talked still his head bowed in front of him.

"You may leave now"

the man stood up bowed again then turned on his heels and strod outside.

After he left the man sitting on the throne got up from there and went inside the palace.

His emotions was not shown on his face but who knows him can see the slight change in his expression after hearing the news

A woman in her early forties was sitting near a window of a spacious room.

She had long beautiful hair which was curled around her shoulder, she had fair white skin .

she looked young than her age. She was staring outside the window, and watching the beautiful and peaceful scenery.

"She had been found"

a voice rang out in the silent room. She looked up to see who it was and a smile appear on her face .

"Greetings to his highness"

the woman told. Then walked up to the man

"Just wait a little longer"

told the man . It was quiet in the room. Only they know how excited they are after getting the news.