Ch 6 (The Book)

It took Lisa only five minutes to reach her home. Though the rain had stopped but still Lisa's clothes were slightly wet, fear of catching up cold.

Lisa hurriedly went to change. It was then Lisa thought of the book and the mysterious man. Thinking of the shop she remeber the books she wanted to borrow.

Lisa went to her study table and took out her phone from her bag. She had took some pictures of the pages. But what shocked Lisa was than there was no trace of any picture in her phone.

She clearly remember that she took nearly ten pictures. How can it be deleted. She checked her phone's deleted items but it was not there.

Lisa instantly stood up from her chair and dashed towards her living room where she had kept her bag. She took the bag from the couch and pulled out a note book .

Lisa opened the notebook frantically but then there was the sound of the notebook falling and making contact with the floor and the page that was opened was blank without a trace of even a dirt..

Lisa clearly remembered that she wrote some of the words from the books in that library. But now it was fully blank and there was no sign of erasing or tearing the paper .

There was not even the slightest mark of the writing on the next page. Lisa was utterly confused and as well as shocked.

She clearly remember that she wrote. She picked up the notebook then checked all the pages.

Now her face have become little pale and the hand with which she was holding the notebook slightly trembled.

She felt like her head was spinning slightly. She couldn't believe her own eyes that how it is possible. She cannot let her imagination run wild, so she thought she might have not written anything.

So without wasting her time she kept the notebook on the couch and left to prepare for the supper .

That night Lisa didn't got to sleep peacefully, her head was filled with that incident.

************************

Near the window in the same place with a notebook and a pen in hand sat there a girl, in her own dreamland.

The notebook contained some sort of letter  that no one could understand.

Dazed in her own world Lisa swirl the pen in her hand and sometimes like remembering something wrote it down.

And then again staring outside went to her own world. The cold breeze hit her face.

Her smooth black hair flutter due to the wind her eyes were staring straight at the big tree right in front of her peripheral vision.

And her soft plump lips were pursed tightly. Her eyes were little dim but still if one looked at her eyes for sometime they will fell dizzy.The class was empty with no one around .

Lisa sat there like a lonely soul. A hand suddenly touched her shoulder. Lisa then snapped out of her trance.

She smiled seeing that person, now the smile Lisa bore on her face carried innocence and grace of a young girl full of spirit .

"Why are you here alone, you don't want to have your lunch"

it was Jisoo. She had just finished her class and was going to have her lunch but going to the cafeteria she had to pass by Lisa's class, that time she halted on her steps .

Saw Lisa from outside, she was all alone. So, she came to ask her about what was she doing.

"Today I don't have the appetite, in morning I ate quiet a lot "