Ch 7 (Power??)

Nothing was written on the notebook it was blank even the small circles she drew while remembering and writing the words were not there.

She was shocked her eyes shudder slightly, with slightly trembling hand she kept the notebook beside her bedside table.

She was confused what is all these happening. Again she reassure herself by telling it must be some other notebook she wrote it or might the pages have fallen somewhere,

Lisa tried to remove these thoughts but still it kept coming back. She doesn't want to think the unimaginable but still it occured to her that it might be something unusual.

Suddenly a gush of wind touched her body and a cold shiver ran down her spine.

She looked up to see the window which she was facing was wide open, Lisa frowned and without wasting time she closed it.

She was still in her bath robe so she was feeling little cold and uncomfortable,so she went to pick something to wear from her wardrobe.

After changing she went to dry her hair.
Though the thoughts were still there in her mind but she was determined to go to that shop again today.

It was six when Lisa finished her assignments, then Jisoo called her to notify the adress in which they would be practicing for their debate competition.

It was Cavin , who is one of the participant.

It was not far from her house and was walking distance. After finishing her rest of the works she went to shop for buying some essential stuff .

After returning home, she took her bag and went out again to visit that shop

Walking along the road Lisa clutched her bag , now she was in front of that exact shop , which she was thinking about all these while.

She slowly reached her hands towards the door and pushed it open. It was same view with that smell which made her addicted to it.

She went in and looked around to see the same man reading a book , he didn't noticed her until she sat on a chair or was he pretending to not see .

Lisa thought why there was no people around in the shop. It was not late night that people had went home, it was only half past eight in the evening.

She thought because it was not a known shop that's why. After keeping her bag , she stood up from her chair and went to retrieve a book to read.

She went to the same rack and saw that blue colour book. She took the book from the there and these time not writing on the notebook she wrote the same words in her palm.

At first she was just copying from there but sometimes later she felt someone gazing at her , she looked up to see that man staring at her,

she quickly hid her hand behind her back like she had been caught while doing something wrong.

The next moment the man stood up from his chair and walked towards her, Lisa started to think why is he coming towards her. Within some seconds he was now in front of her table.

Then his stare move from her face to her hand, which Lisa tried to hide but failed.

He look like the same age as her , his shadow fell on the desk , and which almost covered Lisa.

"Clean it up"

the voice was deep and magnetic. Then his hand reached towards Lisa and handed her a tissue.

Lisa was dumbfounded but took the tissue, then looked at him. She couldn't understand what he was telling her to clean.

Seeing her confused face, he gesture from his eyes towards her hand. Then it hit her that he was talking about the words which she had written.

But, why would she do it, it's not like she is stealing something or cheating.

"Why?"
Lisa asked him back with furrowed eyebrows.

" The books content are not to be disclose outside the shop"
he told with his hand folded in front of his chest.

"But these is a library, everyone can read it and in no time it will spread" Lisa retorted as she thought he was being unreasonable.

Then he didn't answer her and just moved one of his finger and the writings on her hand disappeared as nothing was ever written there.

Lisa's eyes widened by seeing that, she couldn't believe what just happened. She just shutter "wh-what wa-s-s tha-at"

she pointed towards him. He just grin and turned around to leave but Lisa caught his wrist preventing him from leaving .

He halted in his step and turned around, and glanced at the jade white hand holding his wrist . after seeing him turned around Lisa released his wrist.

"How did you do that, is it some kind of trick?" She asked these time without shuttering .

He smiled and replied
" it's magic, why never heard of it" . Lisa was mesmerized by his smile, when he smiled he didn't have a single bit of that coldness in him.

He looked charming and handsome. With his deep black hair and extinguish features he looked like a actor.

Lisa came back from her thought when he sat down on the opposite chair of the desk.

Lisa was still in dazed by what just happened.

"Are you crazy, what magic are you talking about?" Lisa asked and it was obvious she didn't believe one word he spoke.

He didn't utter a word and just gesture with his hand to her to sit down. After she sat on her chair, he opened his mouth

"It's all power or you could call these magic, what's crazy about these?"

He told and relaxed in his chair and his hands were on the desk. Lisa couldn't understand what he is talking about,

"What are you talking about, you yourself know that these are all nonsense how power or whatever that is exists" .

He slowly got up from his chair and went towards one of the book racks and took out a book from there it was purple in colour

He took the book and came to his original place and place the book on the desk, then pushed it towards her.

Lisa just looked at him with confusion written on her face. Still she took the book and opened it , there was again some unknown words.

"I don't understand what is written in these, so I was writing it down on my hand to search for it later but you with whatever that was removed it " .

After speaking,she looked up at him to see him staring at her then told "soon you will know,".

Lisa couldn't make out of his words. He looked at her with the same grin plastered on his face.

Lisa kinda felt irritate by his behaviour and not telling her clearly but one thing she made sure to know the matter which he was talking about and to be safe

_________________________