Ch 2( Mysterious Man)

She took the paper which had fallen down and at one glace recognised it.

It was the leaflet of the debate competition .

It was not that she don't want to participate but she had to prepare for her exams which are nearing.

But she thought to give it a try, so taking a pen she signed on it.

Her room has only two windows one facing the north and another was at the west.

And her study table was just parallel to the window .
And it was only a hand distance.

Lisa was thinking about what she should prepare for the debate, but suddenly she could sense someone watching her.

She turned her head towards the window . It was a silhouette of a person but it toke only mili second for it to disappear.

But Lisa was sure she saw someone there.

Though she lived alone but was not afraid but still sometimes she feels uneasy and now it had been more than two weeks that

She felt someone was watching her. Then she remember she had to finish her homework, and brushed her thoughts aside.

After one hour she finally finished her work and went to bed .

**************

It was midnight, the night breeze was blowing . And a cat was lying down at the road .

Beside it was a alley.It was a dark alley, and hardly any form of life was there.

It was deadly quite and not even a single light was seen in any house. There stood a man with a nice built and broad shoulder .

He was covered with dark cloths and his head was hidden inside his hood. 

But one could tell he was not any ordinary person.

The man told some words and gradually dark smoke started forming at front of him.

And then it turned to a mirror.There it showed a man with glowing red eyes and surrounded by black smoke.

Now it was the only source of light in that abandoned alley. The look on his face was dangerous.

He had a smirk on his face. The man in black hood told

" Done " 

it was a deep voice and one could feel the pressure forming around him and then he flashed a mysterious smile

"Good"

it was the later one. And then in the quiet alley the sound of laughing like a maniac fill the surrounding

*****************

It was early morning and sound of water splashing could be heard from the bathroom .

Soon the door opened and Lisa stepped out.

She dried her hair with a hair dryer and then changed into something comfortable .

She cooked her breakfast and after eating it, she rushed towards her college.

The weather was nice unlike the other day, Lisa first went to check her classes for today.

She is always early than others, so when she went inside the class hardly four to five people were there.

She went to her seat and sat their. She had a habit to look outside from the window.

She put her chin on her hand and started outside and saw some students entering the college premises, some were talking while entering the building..

Today the weather was clear , the sun was shining brightly but it was not hot it was rather pleasant to the skin.