I Was A Teenage Abomination

We were on a beach because Eda said she had a surprise for us little did we know what her definition of surprise was. "Well Luz, Y/N did you ever in your life think you would see something as breathtaking as this".

 "Well Luz, Y/N did you ever in your life think you would see something as breathtaking as this"

"Breathtaking 100%(grabs his mouth before he throws up)". "I don't like this". Eda walks up to the trash slug as she talks. "Yes it doesn't get more inspiring then the trash slug it makes a home a life from what others have thrown by the wayside, until BAM it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt then we get to sell the stuff it ate". Eda says holding out a pickaxe.

"Please don't make me". Luz says scared. "Oh come on Luz it's not everyday you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass". "Ah nuts to all three of you". Eda says as she swings at the slug making a crash sound. "So Eda (crash) what if we tried some new lessons for apprenticeship like (crash) read ancient scrolls or mix together potions or-". "That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff".

"WAIT THERES A MAGIC SCHOOL HERE AND YOUR ONLY TELLING ME THIS NOW". "Calm down kiddo, yes there is a magic school what's worse is they force you to learn magic the proper way, but magic isn't proper it's wild and unpredictable that's why it's so beautiful didn't finish school and look at me who wouldn't envy where I am right now". I get up from my seat and walk over to them. "Cool story anyway I'm going to enrol in magic school".

I walk away from Eda and go towards Luz. "See ya Luz". I say as I run past her. I then walk over to king. "Love you king you little beach peach". I then run off towards bones burrow to ask for directions towards this magic school.

After asking a few people around I eventually find the school that has a sign out front 'Hexside School of Magic and Demonics' I open the two big front doors and walk in and see a familiar student and decide to ask her for directions.

"Hey Amity". She looks at me in surprise and smiles. After we defeated Adagast I realised I had a natural talent for abomination magic and easily beat Amity in our bet but decided to give her the favour because I was curious what she would do with it but she said she'll save it. "Oh hey YIN what are you doing here". "I wanted to enrol in magic school but I can't find the principals office can you help me".