The Intruder/A Day With Skara {🍋}

(WARNING: this chapter includes themes that may scare people that are easily disturbed if you don't like that then you might wanna skip this one)

(Btw the Intruder won't really happen because the majority of this chapter will be Y/N at Skara's house studying in both sense of the word)

I woke up the next morning and looked around to see I was completely naked which is when I remembered what happened last night then I felt something soft so I decided squeeze it and I heard a moan which is when I realised what it was I was squeezing.

"Ya know if you wanted to have another round you could've just asked gimme a sec let me take the butt plug out from last night". She got up and leaned over me making me watch as she pulled out the plug with a pop making some cum leak out(btw Luz will act kinda sexual when ever I get the chance in fact all the girls will act this way after their first time)

"Ooo that feels good". "No wait I didn't want another round I just didn't know what I was squeezing". "Ohhh okay". She got up and stretched giving me a full view of her body with cum still leaking out her ass. "Um you should probably clean all that out". "Oh I will but straight after I do l'm putting the butt plug back in my ass my hole is for your use only babe" "But life isn't all about sex hun".

"I know anyway imma go have a shower wanna join me". As she said that I blushed a lot. "Don't you think it's a bit to early for that". "We literally had anal sex last night". She said with a deadpan expression. "True alright let's go". "Okay but no sex, l've been pretty sore since last night". She said as she hobbled out the door but she turned back.

"Hey babe". "Yeah". "I've seen all the stories called harems you read on my phone". "I don't know what your talking about". I said crossing my arms trying to trick her i of course did read those stories and I'd be lying if I said they didn't turn me on.

"Yeah sure whatever just wanted to say you can have a harem if you want". "What, are you sure". "Yeah I mean it was only a matter of time with that trouser python of yours". She said licking her lips. "Oh haha very funny let's go have a shower". I said dragging her out the room towards the shower.

{Time Skip}

"Bye mom I going to Skara's". "See ya kiddo".
"Wait Y/N". Luz ran up to me and got closer to my ear. "Make sure you breed that slutty bard". "Titan sake Luz I met her yesterday I doubt she'd want to" "Well if she does remember I said you can have a harem". "Yeah I know now I gotta go". "Okay see ya". She said as she kissed me on the lips sneaking some tongue in then I pull away and walk out.

After walking for a while I find her house and go up to the door and knock on it. After waiting for a bit the door opens to reveal Skara holding her violin.
"Oh hi Y/N wanna come in". "Sure". I say as I walk in and could already tell her family had a big bard theme. "Come on let's go to my room". "Oh okay". I said and followed her upstairs as she opened her door to see her room was just like the rest of her house.

She sat on her bed which had (insert band name) covers as she patted the spot next to her. "Any way what are we gonna do first". Well first we're gonna try a pretty basic bard trick which is influencing the world around you with music". "So start by trying to make that mug float". "Okay hang on. She started to play and it floated about an inch then it exploded.

As it did I used some abomination goop to shield us. "You okay". I said I'm worry. "Yeah thanks for asking". "I already now what the problem is". "Wait really". "Yeah your super tense". "Is there a specific reason why". "Maybe......". "Wanna talk about it it'll help". "Um it's kinda about you". "Oh alright then". "Look i um I kinda like you"

"But I know you're already with that human so it's alright". "Look as your tutor I have to do all I can to help and well". "What". "Do you know what a harem is". "No what is it". "It's kinda like when a girl or boy usually a boy likes multiple people and all those people decide to share him or her". "What are you getting at". "Luz said I could have one sooooooo wanna join". "Wait really yeah of course I will". She then leaped towards me smashing our lips together as she pushes her tongue against my teeth already asking for entrance to which I denied and pushed her down against the bed.

"I should probably tell you now when ever I do this". My eyes were shadowed by my hair. "I'm in control. She saw as my eyes were looking at her hungrily.

{LEMON IS FUCKING HERE IF YOU'RE A PRUDE CLICK OFF}

I started to suck on her neck leaving marks all over her as she moaned my name. I kept doing this as I moved further down towards her shirt and pulled it off revealing a sexy red bra which pulled off and immediately latched my teeth onto her nipple. "OH TITAN YES!". She screamed as I stopped and she looked at me confused but I drew a magic circle in the air summoning a ball gag, nippe clamps and hand cuffs i them picked her up and put at the head board of her bed and cuffed her arms to it and attached the nipple Clamps to said nipples. "OH FUCK YES PULL MY FUCKING HARD AS ROCK NIPS". She yelled as lobliged.

I then put the ball gag in her mouth as she kept moaning but now muffled as that just turned me on even more. I then made my way down wards and pulled her shorts off and saw her hot pink panties that had a big wet stain on them showing how turned on she was as I pressed her clit like a button through her underwear making her moan loudly and start shaking in anticipation.

then pulled her panties down and started roughly eating her out as she moaned extremely loudly under the gag while I was doing this I pulled the clamps on her nipples outward hard making her scream I'm pleasure I stopped eating her out as her pussy was twitching I then drew another spell circle making a long abomination tentacle as her eyes widened.

"Do you know what this is for". But she had no reaction so I pulled a clamp hard making her moan. "I'll ask again do you know what this is for". She nodded her head quickly. "Good". I said as I made another spell circle which thrusted the tentacles inside her roughly to which she screamed in pleasure under the gag which I took of as she's still moaning loudly but I cut her off forcing my dick in her mouth.

"Suck you slutty bard" She pulled out my dick and started talking. "Yes master". She said as she started roughly sucking me off as I took her clamps of to see her now red nipples which I stated sucking but she started lactating so I started drinking her milk making her moan.

"Oh Titan I'm gonna cum get ready to swallow it all you fucking slut". She then nodded but she stopped when I came hard down her throat that she swallowed with out a problem then pulled out and I cuffed her and stopped the abomination tentacle the threw her against the window for her to see the boiling rain outside but she stopped when i suddenly thrusted my dick in her ass making her scream as I pushed her up against the window with her feeling the cold window on her tits making them leak milk with it running down the window as I kept thrusting.

"Yeah to hoe you love my dick in you don't ya your addicted". "YES I DO I FUCKING ADORE IT JUST KEEP FUCKING ME IM GONNA CUM SO HARD BREED THIS BARD AS HARD AS YOU CAN". "I'm about to cum In your tight slutty hole". "YES CUM DEEP IN ME FILL ME UP MAKE ME OVERFLOW MAKE ME A CUM FOUNTAIN". She said after a few more second of thrusting I came in her filling her up all the way to the point I inflated her belly making her look pregnant but I still had more to give so I pulled out and shot the rest all over her back.

As loads of cum came leaking out her ass I shoved an ass plug inside her stopping the cum as I laid her on the bed with her breathing deeply with her chest going up and down so I laid down next to her and fell asleep.

So now Skara is in the harem I might do a threesome between Luz Y/N and Skara so look forward to that anyway next episode the convention see ya later degenerates.