Chapter 29

*Dual POV*

<~>

"Good morning Sir." Just two fingers in the air to reply to everyone greeting him.

He took even faster steps towards his office till his eyes fell on the desk of his secretary right out of his office.

'Is she still not here?' He thought to himself before pushing the glass door of his office and entering inside to only see her standing in front of his table.

Placing the cup on the table. Unconsciously he just felt happier than before. As if he got to see some kind of goddess.

"Good morning,Mr.Jeon. Here is your no sugar coffee." She welcomed him with a smile on his face but all he could see was her out stunning looks.

She looks heavenly beautiful with this colour combination or maybe I'm just too deep in this rabbit
hole that no matter what she does. She looks pretty to me.

Look at him. Staring at me after causing all the chaos in my ovaries.

He coughed. "Ehm-" before snapping out of his thoughts while his cough pulled her out too.

"So you are finally here!" He spoke as he walked over to his desk, unbuttoning his one button of his coat. He sat on his chair while she looked at him.

"Unfortunately,Yes!" A chuckle passed his lips as he heard her.

I guess Duan's technique is working very well.

"What is the schedule for today?" He asked her while taking a sip of his coffee.

She slammed her hands onto the table so sudden that his coffee almost spit out on her face.

"Wh-What happened now?" He stuttered.

"We've to talk." She replied in her stern voice.

Is she going to talk about yesterday's kiss? If yes! Then I'm not prepared.

"We can talk later. Work comes first." He tried to dodge the bullet without knowing that she's capable of digging the bullet into his butthole.

She stared at him with her arms folded around her chest as he gulped down and finally gave in.

"Okay..fine..Do you want to talk about the k-" She interrupted him by throwing a contract on his table.

Don't tell me that she wants us to sign some kind of contract. Like in books where they become friends with Benefits. God damn! If she do, I doubt I'll be able to hide my feelings anymore.

"What's this?" He asks her while picking up the brown envelope.

"Contract." His eyes widened at her words as he looked at her.

Am I right?

"I mean- we don't really need a contract. I can fuck you just whenever you want."

Jaw on the floor with eyes blinking wide.

Is he out of his mind? What the fuck is he even spitting?

"Get a hold on your dick,Mr.Jeon. I haven't forgotten anything about yesterday yet." She replies with a straight yet angry face.

Pulling out the piles of pages. He smiles at her words and looks up at her.

"It wasn't meant to be forgotten either." She read his face as the tingling sensation came back into her stomach that didn't let her sleep all night.

"Whatever -" she rolled her eyes, ignoring all the chaos he created inside her by just speaking a few lines.

"This contract states that I'll be your secretary but just for names. I don't know any shit about your work as it's my first experience but I'm just doing this job because I need some-..."

she paused before swallowing her pride and her ego..

"I need some money so I'll keep the job for now but I'll leave it as soon as my condition gets better. Also you'll do every hard shit by yourself and I'll do the easy task. If you agree, sign it by tonight or I'll not be coming here by tomorrow."

What kind of lies am I even telling him? What if she actually disagrees? It's not like I'll leave the job. I fucking need that backup at all costs. But if he agrees I'll be on cloud nine like who doesn't like money? Huh!

Money to do nothing!

At first he looked at her for a second and gave her words second thought.

"Hmm...." He stood up from his desk while fixing his cuffs as he walked towards her.

"Well-" both of their eyes met each other.

"I don't care about anything else but if you need money-" he took a step closer to her as she leaned against the table trying to maintain their distance because if it keeps going on then

I might lose my shit right here and return him to yesterday's favour.

His eyes pierced her soul while she gulped and inhaled his cologne that was lingering all over his office doing exactly nothing much but just giving her goosebumps and chills running down her spine.

"Let me be your ATM machine. Withdraw whatever you want from me anytime, anywhere,any second without any procedure." He whispered in his husky near her earlobe that her legs almost got wet with her cum.

She gulped deep breaths while licking her lips as their eye contact maintained thought-out the time.

"Uhmm...I - We..umm..Us..No!" She stuttered upon her words,not sure what to say ahead instead of just pulling him by his neck and kissing the shit out of him until he moans and whimpers under her touch and beg her to let him come.

"So like If you agree with the contract then sign it by tonight. After reading all the demands and yeah! That's it." She somehow completed her sentence and the next second he pulled out a pen from the penholder beside the contract and signed on the contract.

Her jaw dropped on the floor as she saw him signing the contract without even hesitating or reading the points.

"B-but at least read it." She completed her sentence as he shut the papers and slid them aside before turning his attention back to her.

"I agree...I agree to whatever you've written in it. I agree with everything you say. Just command and I'll do it." Her breath hitched inside her throat as she heard him say everything.

"Fine!" She mumbled before pulling the contract towards her and looking at his signature.

"So now you are my fake secretary." He smirked.

She hummed..

So now I'm His Fake Secretory.

But as she looked at the contract something felt missing.

"Don't you have any demands or conditions?" She asked him looking at his face which was turning red including his ears.

He shook his head.

"No, except one." He whispered onto her face.

"And what's that?" She asked him.

He agreed to my all conditions even without reading them then I guess I can accept his one demand.

"Let me kiss you."