Chapter 39

"Get in the car!" He spoke, sternly. I parted my lips to reply when Yoongi stopped his bike right in front of his car.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

I looked at Yoongi and then back at Duan.

"I won't tell twice. If you want your secret to be safe. Just sit in." Duan warned.

I gulped down. If I go with him. Yoongi will suspect me and if I go with Yoongi. There are high chances he'll expose me.

God damn! What am I supposed to do?

I looked at Yoongi who was looking at me curiously.

"Is he annoying you or something?" He was ready to throw hands.

"Just give me a minute." I spoke to Duan and ran towards Yoongi.

"Look Yoongi, I've to go with him for now. I'll tell you everything once I come back." I whispered to Yoongi as he stared at me.

"Are you hiding something from me?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later…" I ran towards the car "pleaseeee~." Before he could say anything. I sat in.

His face fell down as he wore his helmet back.

I feel sorry for him already. He came to pick me up so we both could visit the place I wanted to visit from so long but I had to ditch our plan.

"Let's go." I uttered to Duan. He pulled the gear and we went into motion.

He was driving really fast. We went not so far but to the cafe just a little far.

"Iced latte for me-" I told him my coffee as he ordered.

This caffeine is one of the reason why I'm sleep deprived.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Why in so much hurry?" He teased. "I'm not in mood to fun around,Duan." I hissed.

"Neither am I!" He taunted. "Do you even know how hurt I am?" He questioned. "If it's hurting me this much then imagine how it will hurt him?" He questioned further.

"I know it'll hurt it but you are exaggerating things!" I leaned back in my chair. "Because you don't the reality." He sighed. "What do I not know?" I asked.

"You don't know that he's in love with you." He caught my attention. I looked at him with wide soccer ball eyes.

"Yo- you mean he loves…..me?" I stuttered through my shocked self.

"No,me!" He taunted. "Of course he's in love with you. Have you never the charm in his eyes whenever he sees you? Have you never that smile on his lips when you are around him?" He was talking and my brain was playing all those exact moment in slow motion where he was smiling like an idiot in front of me.

"Did you never notice how much he cares for you? He's head over heels for you,y/nnnn!" Is he here to tell me about the love life of his brother?

"But wasn't he sleeping with someone else?" I asked out of curiosity because of the rumor I heard that day.

He chuckled with a scoff. "Sleep…my ass! He never even kissed any woman. He's very tough guy. Putting him under the sheets is such a hard task and you say sleeping. Huh!"

"That rumor was all my plan to get you notice his love for you and you did." Honestly this is something I can expect from both of them.

"But why are you telling me this? What do you want from me?" I asked, straightforward.

"Reject him." My jaw dropped on the floor.

"Reject? You mean I should reject him?" I asked again just in case I heard him. I mean yeah I would do it even without him saying because I know our paths are different.