Chapter #6

Mizuki in trouble and eating with Sasuke and Shikamaru family. Passing out and staying the night.

Naruko POV:
I walked out of the school and set on the swing. I see Sasuke and Shikamaru. Hey guy we all are ninjas now. I see Mizuki Sensei and he is coming over to me. I see both Shikamaru and Sasuke's dads.

Mizuki
Hey Naruko you didn't get the top of the class but you can if you get the scrolls of seals and meet me and Iruka in the Frost of death.

Naruko
No, I wouldn't I don't need to be the top of the class.

Sasuke Pov:
Hey dad did you hear that. Can Naruko come over after we talk to the Hokage about what Mizuki Sensei said. Yes, let go get Naruko and we can go to the Hokage offer.

Shikamaru POV:
Hey dad did you hear that. Yes, let's go to the Hokage about this. I see Sasuke and his dad going to the Hokage about it too.

Fugaku:
Do you want to have dinner with us tonight Shikaku you can bring your wife? After we talk to Hokage?

Shikaku
Yes thank you for inviting us. I let my wife know about it after the talk.

Hiruzen POV:
There was a knock on the door. Come in. Hey Fugaku and Shikaku. Oh, I see both Shikamaru and Sasuke are ninjas now or Naruko you made it.

Naruko
Can we talk to you we have a trader in the village. Mizuki, he wants to steal the scroll of seals. He wanted me to do it. He said it was a test to become top of the class. But I said no.

Hiruzen POV
ABU go get Mizuki Sensei and take him to IKBI now. You all saw or heard this?

Shikaku and  Fugaku.
Yes Hokage.

Saske and Shikamaru
Yes Hokage.

Hiruzen
Thank you. For letting me know.

Naruko POV:
We walked out of the Hokage tower, and I see both Iruka and Kakashi Sensei. Hey, I was invited to the Uchiha for dinner is that okay? Yes, you can.

Fugaku POV:
You guys can come over too. You took Naruko in and adopted her. We walked through town and heard all the whipper of the people about Naruko. We all let out IK. (Instant killed.). They all stop. Hey, we are home, and we have guests.

Shikaku POV:
I asked my wife, and we made it at the same time as the others. We see Naruko and our son having fun with Sasuke. I haven't seen him this happy before.

Naruko POV:
I'm happy to have 2 friends. I feel like I'm about to pass out. Hey Sasuke, I'm about fainted please get sensei or you family.

Sasuke
I need help Naruko is about to pass out. I see Itachi run in and help me.

Itachi POV:
I was in my room when I heard Sasuke yell. I know what to do. I helped and see our father come in.

Fugaku POV:
Thank you Itachi. We heard Sasuke yell. I helped him with Naruko and see her awake. Hey just rest you staying the night so is everyone else.

Naruko POV
Thank you, Mr. Uchiha. I don't know what happened I was just happy hanging out with your son and Shikamaru next, I was passing out. It fine thanks you for letting us know. Let's go eat. I got picked up by Itachi.

Iruka POV:
I went home and got some clothes for us. I see Naruko looking weak in Itachi arms. We talked about what we going to do this weekend.