Chapter 12

Naruko POV:
We are helping Kiba family walk there dogs. I have a great time with the dogs. What is our next mission sensei? We going to train this was our only mission today the others was for cat sitting. Okay.

Sasuke POV:
Can we try the tree walking to help us with our chakra control? Yes that is a good idea Sasuke.

Kakashi POV:
We start at the bottom of the tree and try to walk up to the top. I be here watching you guys. I watched them and see all 3 made it to the top.

Naruko POV:
I'm starting to feel dizzy. I yelled down to Kakashi I seat down first so I don't fell.

Naruko
Kakashi sensei I feel dizzy and don't think I can make it down without help.

Kakashi
Okay I'm going to come up and help you please try to say awake until I get there.

Sasuke POV:
Me and Sakura are both are down at the bottom the tree waiting and watching Kakashi help Naruko. I hope she is ok. So do I.

Kakashi POV
I Shunshin (Body Flicker) up to Naruko and got behind naruko right as she fainted. I should have known this would happen. I feel a fever. Oh no. I shunshin  back down and said she getting sick. That it today see you tomorrow at noon.

Naruko:
What happened kurama?

Kurama:
You have a fever that why you pass out but you may not wake up for 3 days.

Naruko
No how am I going to talk to Kakashi or Iruka? I can only mind talk to Sasuke.

Karma
Tell Sasuke about this and he will tell Kakashi and Iruka for you.

This is for the mind link between Sasuke and Naruko.

Naruko
Hey Sasuke can you please tell Kakashi that I might be asleep for 3 days to a week because of the fever.

Sasuke
Yes I will thank you for telling me please mind link me when you wake up.

Naruko
I will please be careful and please let Sakura know too.

Sasuke POV
Hey Kakashi sensei Sakura Naruko just mind link me and say she might asleep for 3 days to a week until the fever is gone. Oh we could always do this we don't know why.

Kakashi POV
Thank you for letting me know. Oh let us go tell the Hokage know we may have the 3 days off to a week.

Sakura POV
I hope Naruko is okay. Thank you for letting me know Sasuke.

Hurzen POV:
I hear someone knocking on my door. Come in. I see Kakashi Sasuke and Sakura with Naruko in kakashi arms. What happened?

Kakashi
We was training tree walking oh all 3 made it to the top of the tree. Then she yelled at me saying she was about to faint. I got to her in time but now she has a fever and might be asleep for 3 days to a week.

Hurzen
What!!!
Okay you and your team has the week off. You still get paid please keep me posted on Naruko.

Team 7.
Hai we will thank you.

Iruka POV:
I heard what happened. We got naruko in to bed. I start to cry. I put a cooling towel on her head.