Chapter #10

Telling the others about the allergies I have and a date with Shikamaru?

Kakashi POV
I'm looking for Kurenai. I found her at the BBQ place.

Kakashi
Hey, Kurenai, can you and your team meet here in a few minutes. Naruko has something to tell us it's important.

Kurenai
Yes, is everything okay I hear you and your team can't do mission to get Tora?

Kakashi
Yes, Naruko has an allergy to cats. She wants to tell everyone else about her other allergies just in case.

BBQ owner
Does she have any food allergies?

Kakashi
Yes, peanuts and Tomatoes.

BBQ owner
Okay that fine we are a peanut free restaurant and I make sure that no tomatoes are not at your table tonight. So, it's safe here for anyone that has peanut allergies, and I will keep the cats up for tonight.

Kakashi
Thank you, l needs to go and get the other joins and teams.

Kurenai POV
It's so sad she has allergies to peanuts and cats. I see Hinata Shino and Kiba hey Kakashi invited us to have BBQ tonight in a hour.

Gai POV
We just got back from a mission, and I see Kakashi. Hey Kakashi, you need something.

Kakashi
Yes, I am asking all the teams to meet me at the BBQ place in a hour Naruko need to tell us something.

Gai
Hai we be there. Is everything okay?

Kakashi
Yes, it just we found out that Naruko has allergies she wants to let everyone know.

Gai
That is a good idea. We be there.

Asuma.
I hear I meet you guys there in an hour. With my team

Kakashi
Thank you Ausma and Gai see you soon.

Sasuke POV
I heard what you said sensei I will let Sakura know. Okay thank you Sasuke. Here Sakura we are meeting Kakashi and the other teams at the BBQ place in an hour. Okay see you there.

Naruko POV:
Hi everyone. I asked you all here because I just found out that I have allergies too:

Cats
Peanuts
Tomatoes.

That why we can't get Tora again. Please let me or Kakashi know if you had peanuts or tomatoes.

Everyone
We will thank you for telling us. We be careful.

Shikamaru
Hey Naruko will you go out with me tomorrow night?

Naruko
Yes, I will. See you tomorrow Shikamaru and bye everyone.

Kakashi
Just don't hurt her Shikamaru please.

Shikamaru
I won't if I do you and everyone here can do whatever you want to me.