𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Stranger Things or the characters! They belong to the Duffer Brothers! I do own my OC Charlotte/Ten! This is just a fun habit!!

AN:Hii here is the first chapter of Strange Magic! Each chapter is basically of each episode of season one. I had a lot of fun writing this story so enjoy!

Episode summary: After her vision, Charlotte can't shake this feeling that something bad will happen. The next day after dropping the boys off, her bad feeling is proven right after hearing the news that Will disappeared. Charlotte helps Joyce and Jonathan look for Will with no luck. On the way home with Steve after studying for her chem test, they come across the monster that took Will. After scaring it off, Charlotte receives a message from Mike saying that they need her help.

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。。⚬.✶༅:*゚:*:☾☆ ✶ ☆☽:*:゚*:༅✶.⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

November 6th, 1983:

She looked up and suddenly everything was pitch black, the darkness surrounding her. The classroom and her classmates were gone.

She looked around and was familiar with the new environment. She was in The Void, where it was dark and there was water on the floor.

She walked forward as she heard snarling and what sounded like a predator eating its prey coming from a direction. When she got closer, she saw what looked to be this monster.

It was a tall and thin humanoid creature. It had long limbs and it had no face instead, unfurled its flesh to look like a flower with lines of teeth on its fleshy petals and a large open mouth in the center. It had claws on its hands and feet, its skin gray and slimy.

It appeared to be eating its prey and Charlotte noticed her sister Eleven slowly walking towards it, her hand stretched out towards it. Charlotte could only watch as Eleven made contact with the monster, touching its skin. Suddenly the monster spun around and a monstrous shriek came from the creature. Eleven shrieked in fear after that and Charlotte could only hear and feel rumblings around her. As if there was a rift in time and space.