𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Stranger Things or the characters! They belong to the Duffer Brothers! I do own my OC Charlotte/Ten! This is just a fun habit!!

A/N: Hii guys! This one is going to be a little bit short than previous chapters but without further ado, here's episode 3! Enjoy :))

Episode summary: The morning after Steve's party, Char has a vision in her sleep that Barb was killed by the Demogorgon and grows more concerned when Barb is nowhere to be found. She and Nancy tell Robin what happened during the party, and the three grow more concerned by the minute. Then Char and Nancy find out what Jonathan has been up to. Joyce is convinced that Will is trying to talk to her.

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。。⚬.✶༅:*゚:*:☾☆✶☆☽:*:゚*:༅✶.⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

Previously

Previously...

They go to sleep and Char swears that she could hear Barb scream for her help...

Barb coughed as she slowly sat up, took her glasses off, and looked around her. She was in Steve's pool but...it was empty. And there were these...vines that were everywhere. And there were particles floating in the air. It looked like Steve's pool in his backyard...but it wasn't. It was like she was upside down.

"Hello?" She stood up and looked around her. "Char? Nancy?"

"Nancy! Char!"She shouted as she tried to see where to go but everything was blurry since she didn't have her glasses. "Hello?"

Suddenly she heard growling and looked in front of her and saw a gray scaly creature with no face. It growled when it saw her and she screamed.

She turned around to run towards the pool ladder, the monster on her tracks. She slid on the vines as she felt the pool wall until she found the ladder. She grasped the ladder steps pulled herself up and looked behind her to see the monster gaining on her.

She whimpered in fear as she tried to hurry up the ladder. She strained as she tried to pull herself up, almost out of the pool. Her fingers tried to find friction as she tried to push herself up. She yelped as she was almost on the concrete. She screamed, trying to see if anyone was nearby to help, but sadly she was alone with the monster.