𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Stranger Things or the characters! They belong to the Duffer Brothers! I do own my OC Charlotte/Ten! This is just a fun habit!!

AN: Hii! Here is episode 2 of Strange Magic! Enjoy!

Episode summary: After being called to Mike's basement, Char is reunited with her sister Eleven and she explains about her sister to the boys. The next day Char, Nancy and Barb are invited to Steve's party while at school and they agree to come. Char and Nancy see Jonathan and talk to him, reassuring him about Will. After school, Char goes with Nancy to the Wheelers house for supper so they can convince Nancy's mom to let her go to a 'school event'. Char sees El with the boys and El tries to explain where she saw Will. Then Char goes to the party with Nancy and Barb where something happens to Barb as the evening goes on...

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。。⚬.✶༅:*゚:*:☾☆ ✶ ☆☽:*:゚*:༅✶.⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

Char and Steve shared looks of confusion

Char and Steve shared looks of confusion. What could the boys possibly need help with?

"Okay, Mike. We're on our way, over." Char told Mike over the walkie-talkie. She looked at Steve who had sat up.

"What could Mike, Lucas, and Dustin need my help with?" She asked him as she fumbled with the small black box. "I hope they didn't try to look for Will."

"I don't know, I'll take you there, come on." He replied as he stood up. They got in Steve's car, and he drove them to the Wheeler's house.

Meanwhile, over at Mike's basement, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin were standing in front of Eleven, the poor girl soaking wet and shivering as she looked around the basement in uneasiness.

Thunder roared as raindrops fell against the roofing of the Wheeler house. Eleven was breathing heavily and shivering as the thunder grew louder.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asked the girl. She only looked up at him in response.

"Where's your hair?" Dustin asked her, "Do you have cancer?"

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked her as well. The poor girl could only shiver as she breathed heavily, still in shock from running away from the bad men.