𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Stranger Things or the characters! They belong to the Duffer Brothers! I do own my OC Charlotte/Ten! This is just a fun habit!!
A/N: Haiii guys 😊 I'm so sorry this one took a while, I've been dealing with mental health issues like adhd, anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue syndrome and I've just been trying to survive 😅 But episode four is finally here so without further ado, grab a drink, grab a snacky and enjoy! Please vote and leave a comment I love reading your thoughts! Thank uuu 🥹💗🫶🏻
Episode summary: When they find Will's body, Char refuses to believe that he's dead. She tries to find him by entering the void. The next day, El proves to Mike that Will is alive, and the boys give her a makeover. Char and Nancy get interviewed by the police which leads nowhere, so they ask Jonathan for help. Hopper finds out the truth about the body and breaks into Hawkins Lab.

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。。⚬.✶༅:*゚:*:☾☆✶☆☽:*:゚*:༅✶.⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

⚬。。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

Previously

Previously...

"Mike? What is it?" Char asked him worriedly.

He pulled away and faced her. "They...they found his body."

It felt like everything was crashing all around her. Her heart dropped to her stomach. "What?"

But before anyone could say anything, Hopper knocked at the door before stepping inside partly. "Char, we have to go, kid."

She gathered her belongings before saying goodbye to everyone and leaving. When they were in the truck Hopper sighed and turned to Char.

"Char...they found Wil's body in the quarry. I'm sorry, kid."

"No...no, that's not Will. He's alive." She shook her head, refusing to believe that Will is dead.

She crossed her arms and faced forward, ending the discussion. He sighed and put the truck in drive, heading to the Byers's.

The next couple of minutes seemed to be a blur, Char sat next to Joyce on the couch as the police searched the house for the creature that 'came out of the walls' but found nothing. Hopper sat on a chair and explained the situation about Will.