chapter 2

Fang duobing turned around, he saw Yan Wang sitting on one of the chairs in the room reading a scroll. Yan Wang looked at him," Fang duobing, get ready. We are going out." He said making the scroll in his hand disappear. Fang duobing watched it happen with interest and suddenly realised what Yan Wang had said. " Wait! Right now??!?!" He asked surprised. " Yes. Right now. Let's go." Yan Wang said getting up from the chair and going near Fang duobing. " But how can we leave the house without being noticed?" Fang duobing asked getting up from his chair. It's a weird feeling to be back in his child form. It's even more weird to be standing without support. " Fang duobing, did you forget who I am? I can easily take both of us out and nobody will notice." Yan Wang said and kneeled infront of Fang duobing with his back facing him. " Get on and we can leave now" Yan Wang said. Fang duobing looked for a second and hopped on his back.
Having secured Fang duobing on his back, Yan Wang jumped from the window and softly landed on the yard outside. He again jumped on the roof of the manor and stealthily left the house. After reaching a secluded street Yan Wang let Fang duobing down. " Since we are out, what are we doing first?" Fang duobing asked excitedly. He has to strain his neck to look up at Yan Wang. Then Yan Wang snapped his finger and a dark colored mist with gold snippets surrounded Fang duobing. He panicked first but slowly calmed down. When the mist dicepated he was in his teenage form, in a black hanfu with golden embroidery and a mask to cover his face. " We will first go to sigumen and see the situation there. The spirit is not easy to deal with and we can't expose our identities." Yan Wang explained and jumped on the rooftop of the building next to them. Fang duobing also followed him and landed next to him. " Oh. And one more thing. If you want to talk to me just say it in your head. I'm only visible to you." Yan Wang said and looked at Fang duobing. Fang duobing nodded his head," Then let's get going." Fang duobing said excited that he was going to save Li lianhua before anything happens. The both of them stared to jump from roof to roof silently because ONE, it's midnight and most of the town was asleep and TWO, both of them are dressed very suspiciously even though it's just Fang duobing that will be visible.
Reaching the Sigumen outer wall?( I don't know what you call that wall😅) Yan Wang casted a spell and even Fang duobing was turned invisible. Yan Wang silently landed inside the sigumen manor and Fang duobing followed him. ' Fang duobing, is your lover a night owl or an early riser?' Yan Wang asked in his mind and Fang duobing who heard it was looking at him owlishly but still replied,' I can't really tell because before he was poisoned and he rested early when staying at lotus tower. And, don't call him my LOVER!!!' They both reached the sect leader's room and very gently opened the doors. Fang duobing looked inside and saw Li lianhua....No it should be Li xiangyi, sleeping on his bed. He gestured Yan Wang to come inside with him and they slowly made their way near Li xiangyi. Yan Wang casted a spell and took Li xiangyi's hand in his to check the pulse of the person. He then looked at Fang duobing who was looking at Li xiangyi in a daze. ' Fang duobing, snap out of it. We don't have that much time.' Yan Wang warned him, making him wake up from his daze. Fang duobing looked at Yan Wang,' is he fine now?' Yan Wang nodded,' yes, he will be safe for now. We just need to feed him this pill that will eliminate any poison that he has in his body now or even in the future.' Fang duobing sighed in relief that his friend will be safe from now on. Yan Wang took out a black and blue pill out of nowhere and directly put it in Li xiangyi's mouth and he unconsciously swallowed it. After making sure he swallowed the pill, they quietly retreated. " Yan Wang qeinbei, now that Li lianhua was safe, can I ask you about something. Can we help Di feisheng too? I mean he does have a controlling bug in him and only the mother can take it out. Can we do something for him? " Fang duobing asked looking at Yan Wang. Then Yan Wang slightly tilted his head and flicked  Fang duobing's head. " Of course we have to help your friend. Even though he had done many crimes, that child does not deserve any of that nonsense. It's just that we need a sufficient plan to remove the bug because it's not something he is unaware of." Fang duobing rubbed his forehead and nodded lightly because that's true. That devil definitely will find out about the matters if the controlling bug vanished so suddenly. They both silently made their way home not aware of the already awake sect leader of sigumen. Not that Li xiangyi knows exactly what happened. He was slightly aware that someone came into his room but then it was as if he cannot move or hear or even open his eyes. But he did smell a scent. It's slightly milky with a bit of medicine smell and even has nodes of lilys. That's a very different smell that he has never smelled before. But instead of being weird about it he felt calm. He really liked this scent. Who is this person? What are they doing in my room? And why can't I move or open my eyes? After what felt like eternity he can finally open his eyes and move his body. He quickly rises from his bed and looked around but he count find anything. What just happened? He felt frustrated that someone has entered his room and No one noticed them?! He had to get to the bottom of this. Li xiangyi was determined to know the truth.