chapter 6

Li xiangyi took out his sword ready to jump into action to save the little girl. Everyone came right after that. Jin Mantang quickly came and when he saw his stepdaughter, he immediately feared that something will happen to her and his plans to drink her blood will fail. So, his best option is," Sect leader Li, please help my daughter zhiyu." Li xiangyi just nodded an immediately flew to the rooftop. He landed on one side on the roof while the black figure is on the other end. That black figure is none other than, Fang duobing. Yan Wang and him, planned that one of them will lure Jin Mantang and distract him while the other one goes and collect the ice plank. This plan will work out fine if Li xiangyi is not here. But they didn't expect it to happen. Part of the plan is to trash the reputation of Jin Mantang. But having Li xiangyi here, they had to change some things. If Li xiangyi knows about the deeds of Jin Mantang then he will definitely do something.

" Release the child " Li xiangyi demanded him arrogantly. Fang duobing just looked at him calmly, holding Zhiyu in his hands. Li xiangyi is really arrogant when he was young, Fang duobing thought. " Sect leader Li, please calm down. I won't harm the child." Fang duobing said softly, like coaxing a kid. " Why should I believe you? Who are you? I'm not going to say another time. Release the child." Li xiangyi was not liking the person and how he spoke. But he keenly noticed that the child Zhiyu was very calm and was not even fearing the person behind her. " Sect leader Li, I'm really not going to hurt the child. I want to save her." Fang duobing explained, still very calm. Li xiangyi didn't know how to react. He was questioning his own ethics. Because even if that person was holding Zhiyu, he was not hurting her nor he has any weapon to threaten him or her. He felt like he could trust this man. Li xiangyi what happened to you.

 Seeing Li xiangyi slowly put down his sword, he smiled and said," Don't worry, Sect leader Li. I'm not a bad guy. But I can use your help." Fang duobing then flew to Li xiangyi who was slightly wary of him. But Fang duobing just smiled a little while giving Zhiyu to him. Just at that moment Li xiangyi smelled the same scent he was obsessed with a few days ago. Fang duobing then turned his head to the crowd below," Master Jin, I heard that you have a variety of treasures. Especially from Nanyin kingdom." When the crowd heard what he said, utter silence was followed. Everyone suddenly broke out in whispers. Because WHAT!! Nanyin kingdom!! They are a very cruel and mysterious and powerful, that so many people have tried to collect their treasures but many lost their lives.

Li xiangyi just stood still while looking at Fang duobing. This person was covering his face with a black mask and was very calm. He couldn't find any bloodlust from him. He want to know who he is. He want to touch this person. He want to hold.... STOP!! Li xiangyi!! What are you thinking!! You just met him. Li xiangyi just shook his head a little to comeback to his sense. Zhiyu who was with him now just looked up to him and tugged his sleeve. Li xiangyi responded by looking at her. " Gege, are you strong? Can you help me gege?Can you take me away from Yifu?" She asked him innocently asking for help from him. The gears in Li xiangyi's brain was turning by the questions. Then he heard that person continue," Nanyin treasures are quite rare. I'm curious to know how Master Jin got hold of them." The crowd below broke into more whispers. Jin Mantang can't bare that anymore, so he quickly shouted," You DEMON!! What are you saying?! Nonsense!? Sect leader Li, You got my daughter. Please protect her and kill that Devil." Fang duobing slightly raised his eyebrows but it can't be seen because of his mask. He slowly turned to look at Li xiangyi. Li xiangyi was also looking at him. " Sect leader Li, if a person brings forbidden treasures back to their kingdom, are there any punishments? And If that person had bad intentions towards a female child what will you do?" Fang duobing asked him calmly. Because he already know how Li xiangyi, who was the symbol of justice in this time, will respond. And Li xiangyi got the message. He looked down at Jin Mantang with slight disgust in his eyes. Fang duobing continued," Master Jin, although you have wealth and sources, how can you think about harming your child. The jade skull you have, do you remember that?" Jin Mantang was sweating when he heard about that. Fang duobing continued," I know that the opal skull is a very yin in nature. But I also heard some interesting stories of curing diseases. Do you know this one Master Jin?"

Hearing this Jin Mantang was panicking and shouted," Demon!!! What nonsense are you talking?! How can I drink the blood of my own daughter!!" He was flustered and didn't notice the slip of tongue. Li xiangyi was shocked and was feeling even more disgusting when he heard him. The crowd was also very shocked and was looking at Jin Mantang with repulsiveness and Jin Mantang didn't even notice their behavior. Fang duobing smiled but it was very cold," Master Jin, I didn't say anything about drinking blood, did I?" Seeing that he messed up this time, Jin Mantang was even more panicked and was stuttering," No... don't listen t-to tha-at demon. He i-is lying!!" Fang duobing turned to Li xiangyi and said," Sect Master Li, my job here is done. If you want proof of Jin Mantang's crimes then you should check his room. He has a secret chamber. Also grab the herbalist and docter who feeds Zhiyu the medicine. It will be helpful for you to prove Jin Mantang guilty." Hearing him explain the details, Li xiangyi for a second thought that the man was a detective. He then suddenly grabbed Fang duobing's hand and tightly held on to it. Fang duobing was startled by this action and only looked at Li xiangyi. " Sect Master Li, do you need something? Also let go of my hand." Fang duobing asked him already trying break free of his hand. But Li xiangyi is stubborn and didn't let go," Who are you? How do you know these many things? I have never heard of you before? Where did you came from?" He asked so many questions in a single breath that Fang duobing was shocked.

" Sect Master Li, You don't need to know about me or how I know about these things. Also Jin Mantang was trying to escape. Catch him first." Fang duobing said breaking free his hand and disappearing in a black mist, shocking Li xiangyi because he had never heard of this skill. But as Fang duobing said Jin Mantang was trying to escape. So he carried zhiyu to the ground and arrested Jin Mantang for interrogation. He then looked up to the roof and silently made a vow to himself,  I will definitely find that person.