chapter 16

The pressure around Li xiangyi was so suffocating that Fang duobing had difficulty in breathing. He just came back after talking to his father and nearly had a heart attack when seeing Li xiangyi in his room, carefully placing the chess pieces.

He didn't talk, neither did Li xiangyi. He carefully placed his black pieces, playing with Li xiangyi as if that was a normal thing between them. For a few moments, nobody talked. But Li xiangyi snapped the chess piece in his hand.

He stood up very fast, not giving Fang duobing some time to process what's going on, whooped him on his shoulders, jumping from Fang duobing's room window. Fang doubing nearly screemed but still controlled his emotions.

Li xiangyi traveled very fastly yet so stealthily. They have arrived at an isolated courtyard. Li xiangyi released Fang duobing, putting him down. Di feisheng was waiting near the door of the small house, folding his hands.

" You came." Di feisheng said looking at Fang duobing. Fang doubing'......😑😑 does it look like I came here on my own?! I was kidnapped?!🙄' Both li xiangyi and Fang duobing went inside the house.

After they sat down on a table, Di feisheng dropped many letters on the table. His expression quite grim than his normal face. Li xiangyi is not an exception either. Fang duobing looked at both of them and slowly took one of the letter, opening them. From what he could see, they contain the information exchanged between Jiao liqiao and Yun Biqiu.

No wonder Li xiangyi was in a bad mood. Fang duobing didn't know what to say or where to begin with. It's Di feisheng that broke the silence.

" Where did you get this information?" He asked looking at Fang duobing. Fang duobing stayed silent. He was thinking what to say. Li xiangyi who was silent from the start, stared at Fang duobing, more like glaring. Fang duobing, who was at the receiving end of the no.1 and no.2 stares, 😓😓😓.

" Can you please stop staring? It's not like I'll run away." Fang duobing muttered with his head down, fidgeting with his fingers on his lap. Seeing that the child is uncomfortable both Di feisheng and Li xiangyi stopped with their stares.

" Someone I know was providing information about them. As for who that person is, I can't provide that details yet." Fang duobing said looking up at them. Di feisheng snorted while Li xiangyi frowned.

" Then how can we believe someone that we don't know even a single detail? That's ridiculous." Di feisheng said raising his eyebrow. " Just like now." Fang duobing replied.

Di feisheng just huffed. Li xiangyi angrily asked," So you won't provide any news about your informer. Is that it?!" He nearly lost control of his emotions. Li xiangyi maybe can forgive a criminal but he can never tolerate a betrayal.

Fang duobing was slightly shaken with that outburst but still remained unmoved. Li xiangyi was even more irritated with his silence. " I'll try to ask him the next time we meet. But don't get your hopes up." Fang duobing compromised seeing the situation is turning to the worse.

Di feisheng scowl was redused a bit but Li xiangyi was not having it. He wanted more information about this matter. Is anyone other than Yun Biqiu was involved? He can't just sit ideal not knowing what's going on in his sect.

" How can I believe that all this is true?! It could some trap that you and Di feisheng made to create a dispute between us. For all I know even you could be an imposter, playing innocent while convecting Nanyin treasures!" Li xiangyi accused Fang duobing getting angry even more.

Fang duobing who was accused unfairly 😶😶😶😶. He did not like that Li xiangyi was accusing him for no reason. He replied angrily," If senior Li thinks like that, then it's better to stop involving with me. Don't want the world's no.1 swordmen with a villain, do we?" Sarcastic and politely stabbing Li xiangyi. Fang duobing rolled his eyes at him and looked at Di feisheng.

" Big brother Di found something else?" Fang duobing asked completely ignoring Li xiangyi who was now glaring at him. Di feisheng found them amusing and smirking at them the whole while. When Li xiangyi accused them he found it even more interesting.

" At the moment, no. But I did confirmed that Jiao liqiao was involved in Nanyin." Di feisheng said looking at both of them. Fang duobing nodded and said," I'll do what I can for more information. Right now even I don't have any contact with my friend. But if I did, then I'll try to send you guys the details."

Li xiangyi just didn't say anything. Seeing the silence, Fang duobing said," Senior Li, I know it is difficult to believe me, who is an outsider in you matters. But this issue is important. I wouldn't involve you in this matter if you're uncomfortable."

Hearing this, Li xiangyi raised his eyebrows in shock. He was reluctant to know that there are traitors in his sect but when Fang duobing said that he was an outsider and Li xiangyi doesn't need to do these things, his heart stopped for a second. He felt it tightened. He did not like that idea.

" There is no need. I'll investigate the matter in my sect. I'll keep Biqiu on serviallence. If I find anything more I'll inform you." Li xiangyi quickly said not wanting to be separated in this plan.

Fang duobing didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But just nodded his head. He can't do anything about Li xiangyi's mind.

Seeing that the main discussion is over, it's time to return home for all three of them. Before leaving Fang duobing pulled Di feisheng's sleeve making him crouch down to Fang duobing's height. Fang duobing said something in his ear and Li xiangyi is curious about what the boy had said to his rival so secretly. His heart felt like it tightened a little more.

Di feisheng just gave a look to Fang duobing and huffed. He left flying using his qinggong. Only Fang duobing and Li xiangyi were there. " You won't drop me back home?" Fang duobing asked looking at Li xiangyi.

Li xiangyi took Fang duobing in his arms and flew in the direction of his Mansion. Li xiangyi is sulking a little because of the secret between Fang duobing and Di feisheng. Fang duobing didn't know what's wrong. So when Li xiangyi dropped him in his courtyard and turned to leave, Fang duobing quickly grabbed his hand and placed a candy in his palm.

" I hope Senior Li will not be too angry about this. Good day." Fang duobing said quickly ran towards his room. Li xiangyi just stood there without moving for minute but still left silently.

But with a smile on his face and his heart finally free from that tight feeling.